Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Charles Barkley and Gayle King's CNN talk show ends after just 6 months amid abysmal ratings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nb...-CNN-AXED.html

Charles Barkley and Gayle King's weekly talk show on CNN has come to an end after just six months.

The basketball Hall-of-Famer and longtime journalist fronted a weekly call-in show named 'King Charles' that only launched in November but struggled to pick up viewers.

When the show was announced at the end of 2023, CNN confirmed it would only 'run through the early spring'.

Airing at 10pm ET on Wednesday nights, data worryingly showed it was behind reruns of both 'Friends' and 'South Park' in the viewership figures.

Data from Nielsen also shows the former NBA MVP and longtime journalist's show had the lowest-rated prime time weeknight series debut in CNN over the last 10 years.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I had no idea they even had a show. Then again, I don't watch TV anymore and haven't really for almost a decade; I only use my TV for game consoles these days. I watch sports games through streaming on my desktop.