What’s up, collectors?! If you’re reading this, you’ve made it to 2023/24 Upper Deck Black Diamond release day, congratulations. I know you have your favorite NHL teams and the rookies on your respective teams that you want to collect, but you can’t get anything past me! I know what you’re looking for out of this, and it’s none other than the Wembanyama of the NHL, Chicago’s Connor Bedard.
There will be questions surrounding what Bedard hits you can find in this, so I’ll do my best to provide you with the most sought-after Bedsy cards in Black Diamond.
We’ll start with the Rookies /349 with parallels including a Green /10, Diamond Relic /5, Gold 1/1, and Pure Black Diamond Relic 1/1. We also see the Diamond Relic Rookie Gems Quad /99 with a Ruby /49, Purple /25, Emerald /10, and Pure Black 1/1 parallel.
Now that we’ve breezed through that part, we can get to those autos you were waiting for me to tell you about. First, we’ve got the Base Pure Black Autographs, which has 49 copies. Next up is the classic Gemography with the base /25 and parallels of Ruby /15, Purple /10, Emerald /5, and the Pure Black 1/1. Then we’ve got the patch auto Jewels of the Draft also /49 with only one parallel, the Pure Black 1/1.
Rookie Gems is another classic in Black Diamond, and Bedard sits in this set with 25 copies and parallels of Red /10 and Green /5. He’s also a part of another returning favorite set in the product with the Rookie Team Logo Jumbo Patch Full Logo 1 Auto. These are /99 with Full Logo 2 /49, Logo 3 /25, Logo 4 /10, and Shield Logo 1/1 on the parallels.
The guide could stop there, but we need to show love to some memorabilia because the value and collectibility of young Connor Bedard could be at its highest right now. There’s a 2015-16 Diamond Relic Rookie Gems Tribute. Funny enough, that season was the last time we saw a Connor make such an impact in the hockey hobby. This mem card is /99 and has a Ruby /49, Purple /25, Emerald /10, and Pure Black 1/1 parallels. He also has a Band of Color /24 with a Pure Black 1/1. The last memorabilia set to feature Bedard in Black Diamond is the Base Pure Black Premium Relics /5.
Upper Deck collectors miss the standalone Exquisite Collection, but Black Diamond keeps the tradition alive. Bedard has EIGHT cards when it comes to Exquisite. To help make this more digestible, I’ll list the Exquisite Collection Bedard cards and the parallels below.
Exquisite Collection Rookies

• Connor Bedard /399
    • Gold – /99
    • Gold Spectrum – /25

Exquisite Collection 2003-04 Retro Rookies

• Connor Bedard /99
    • Gold – /25
    • Gold Spectrum – 1/1

Exquisite Collection 2009-10 Retro Rookies

• Connor Bedard /299
    • Gold – /99
    • Gold Spectrum – /25

Exquisite Collection Extra Exquisite Rookies

• Connor Bedard /349
    • Gold – /10
    • Silver Spectrum – /10
    • Gold Spectrum – 1/1

Exquisite Collection Rookie Draft Day

• Connor Bedard /349
    • Gold – /75
    • Gold Spectrum – 1/1

Exquisite Collection Rookie Jumbo Materials

• Connor Bedard /10
    • Gold – /5
    • Gold Spectrum – 1/1

Exquisite Collection Rookies Patch

• Connor Bedard /99
    • Gold – /25
    • Gold Spectrum – 1/1

2023/24 Upper Deck Black Diamond Hockey is available now on dacardworld.com, with group breaks listed on 2 Bros Twitch and Fanatics Live. Good luck, collectors!
The post Guide to Bedard Black Diamond Hits! appeared first on Dave & Adam's News.

More...