Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(44)
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions

22-23 Synergy Hobby box break

LCS sold out of UD 1 and 2 so thought I would try this one

22-23 Synergy Hobby box 8 packs 3 cards per =24 Price tag $60

pack 1 #112 red codes Cates, Cast for Greatness #CG-13 MacKinnon , Star of the Show #SOS-11 Gaudreau

pack 2 #80 red codes Kallgren, Crank Up green #CUNM MacKinnon 11/65, Synergistic Duos Stars/Rookies #SD-9 Fox/Schneider red 268/499

pack 3 #26 Pettersson red, Light up the Night #LN-SC Crosby 797/899, 2030 #3 of 18 Caufield

pack 4 #89 red codes Abruzzese, Cranked Up #CUTF Fix-Wolansky, Rookie Journey #RJ-3 Perreault 219/699

pack 5 #71red Hasek, Light up the Night Neon Yellow #LN-JS Slavin 539/699, 2030 #8 of 18 Stutzle

pack 6 #28 red Eberle, Light up the Night Pink #LN-PK Kane 40/75 , Thrill Rides #TR-5 Matthews

pack 7 #73 red P. Esposito, Light up the Night #LN-KM Miller 827/899, 2030 #18 of 18 Lundell

pack 8 #18 red codes O'Reilly, Cranked Up #CU-JG Gaudreau 564/699, Synergistic Duos Stars/Legends Red #SD-14 Matthews/Sittler

Book value wise the MacKinnon Cast for Greatness would cover my price for the box, but then there is the Cranked Up green MacKinnon. And then the Crosby and the Kane and then Matthews and then the Matthews/Sittler (really like this card) I would say I did well with box. As well I liked the design and look of most all these cards. Happy Camper with this one.

Thanks for reading www.41butchcards.com
    Last edited by 41butch; 04-17-2024 at 08:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

It's a pretty good box! I opened an older box of Synergy not long ago, it's a product that I enjoy breaking. It is so different versus the other products in the card season.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Synergy is a fun break eh? Some cool inserts and when you hit the right players it makes all the difference!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for sharing and definitely a cost fun break for the price point you purchased it at.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(44)
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions

Synergy is a fun break eh? Some cool inserts and when you hit the right players it makes all the difference!

It was a fun break, for sure hit some big names. Would not have minded if they were Wings though.