Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

Mistakes By Topps In 2024 Heritage

It really bugs me when a card company makes two cards the same number by mistake because it's so easy for someone to catch that. But stuff like this is way worse because it kind of ruins the cards for collectors. Of course, it's not the first time this has happened. If anyone remembers any good past examples go ahead and post them here!

1. #495 Hagen Danner

They used an image of AA player Bradin Hagens from 10 years ago. No idea how that could happen.

2. #146 Red Schoendienst

They used a photo of Whitey Herzog by mistake.

RIP Whitey...

Red Schoendienst in 1975:
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Incredible!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the biggest mistake from them in 2024 Topps Heritage is going to be that the flip stock cards that are suppose to be SP to just 5 cards were produced in quantities vastly more that that for at least some players if not all of them. Way too many people pulling them in "hot boxes" or "hot cases". Unless they are hobby exclusive this year these things were printed to the moon for some reason and now it is going to kill this stupid parallel going forward and whatever little value the older versions had.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard they accidentally short printed a bunch of the base cards. Maybe because they put the SP's in the top 100 this year instead of the last 100.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@Boinks They also left card #82 Nathan Eovaldi off of the SP list and made #407 an SP. So the 100 card set isn't just 1-100. It is 1-81, 83-100, and 407

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Boinks They also left card #82 Nathan Eovaldi off of the SP list and made #407 an SP. So the 100 card set isn't just 1-100. It is 1-81, 83-100, and 407

Thanks for letting me know, I pulled an #82.

I wonder if they did this on purpose: The backs of the cards have text either printed in green or black ink.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This set is gonna be tough to grade, almost every card I've looked at (200 or so) have chipped edges on the back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@Boinks I did too, but I noticed it wasn't flipped in the pack, and the code on the bottom of the card did not match other SP