Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

I think the B's are done.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I think the Oilers are gonna lose their series against the Canucks 'cause their goaltender can't stop a beach ball... Silovs is the better goalie among those two, and he's Vancouver what, 3rd keeper?! I don't get why Edmonton sticks with Skinner in goal...

SCF Rewards
    Country

So looks like we have a series between the NYR and the Canes, in the end... Can't wait to see the rest of it. I'm wondering if Carolina can actually win this in seven?! As much as the Hurricanes were trying at the beginning of this series, nothing was going on their side. But now, looks like the "momentum switched side"?! What you guys think?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It would be the proverbial miracle but good on them for not simply folding up and going gently into the night.

Oilers have confirmed that Pickard will get the start between the pipes for Game 4 tonight.

I hope it's Bruins Elimination Day!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Do you guys like art? I do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Regarding Canucks forward Pettersson, anyone other than me ever noticed that either his helmet is huge, or either his head is just too small to fit well in it?! To me anyway, each time I see him on TV, it looks like if there's too much room in it... Maybe he should change helmet. Anyways, really not Vancouver biggest problem.. A little bit like a few other of their "passenger players", if he doesn't show in game 7, that could well cost the Canucks the series... 'Cause except for a few good flashes here & there, his production so far in the playoffs is just awful.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's going to be one heckuva scene tomorrow night in Vancouver. It almost makes ya wanna hit the road to check it out. But then you go to Ticketmaster and the cheapest seats available are $500+ each.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Go Oilers!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chin up, Canucks fans. Your team had a fantastic season this year. You've got a lot to look forward to in the years ahead. Silovs played miraculously, but when you lose your #1 goalie it affects the way the team plays; had they had Demko in goal, likely they're pressing the attack more confidently throughout the games. And losing Boeser for Game 7 threw the lineup into flux. These aren't excuses (I don't need to make them on your squad's behalf), just facts. Get ready for another strong season next year, and hope your team learns from the experience.

Oilers/Stars should be a barnburner of a series.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by mooneyes
    Go Oilers!

I guess you'd have preferred that the Canucks got through instead... But the way I see it, I'm glad there's a Canadian team in the 3rd round. Plus, I'd really like to see McDavid hoist the Cup (this year). In yesterday's game, Vancouver had only 2 little shots in the first. Also, during their 4-minute powerplay, no shots on goal?! Really?! It's Game 7, 2nd round of the Playoffs, you're playing at home, and that's the way you come out.

Of course they didn't have their no. 1 goaltender, nor Boeser for that last game, and they missed a couple of good chances in front of the net too; I guess this could well have gone the other way, having had a little more luck. But at the same time, the way Vancouver came out, to me, is kind of unacceptable, if you wanna win a Game seven.. Lastly, on the NHL website, they mention Pettersson slump may have cost the Canucks the series. I think that's a good point, where was he actually? True that the players aren't paid during the postseason...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast