Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

What a finish that was in Nashville - living here in BC obviously there's a lot of Canucks fans in my orbit and they are all pretty happy. Colorado also looking really good. Ovechkin no-showed entirely and the Caps are the first team eliminated.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Not sure if I posted in this thread or not (and I don't want to scroll and find out), but before I ramble.... I'll mention which teams I picked to win their respective series:

NYR, CAR, BOS, FLA
    DAL, WPG, NSH, EDM

What's really surprising to me this far in, is how few "2 game winners" we have. Rangers finished a sweep that came as no surprise.... VEG and DAL are only three games in, and every other series is 3-1.

I expected Winnipeg to be better than this, and that the goaltending would win them the series (and quite possibly lose it for Colorado). I don't think it's going to go past 5 games.
    I had a feeling that Demko wasn't going to play much, that's why I picked Nashville..... Canucks really proving that they are a good team: Winning with the 3rd goalie.

I'm fulling expecting CAR, BOS, FLA, COL, and EDM to win their game fives. Maybe Nashville will get to the third stringer, but I wouldn't count on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Well so much for the Jets.
    They had a streak of 34 games of allowing 3 goals or less this season so things "looked" very promising.

So, uh...go Leafs! Wait no...I'm a Bruins fan! lol Would be nice to see a Canadian team do something for once though...
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Could the Leafs actually do it? Can they exorcise the demons?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81
    Could the Leafs actually do it? Can they exorcise the demons?

Frankly, I don't believe they will. But with the standing of Woll in the net, who knows?! One thing's sure though, in the six last playoffs games of the Bruins, when they have the opportunity to eliminate their opponent, their record is 0 - 6. So in the end, are the demons now more on the side of the B's, or they're rather still with the Leafs?!

Although I must admit that having seen the two last games of this series, I'm more confident now that the Leafs are actually gonna make a comeback (than I was towards the beginning of the playoffs)..! That said, is Montgomery's job at stake if Boston doesn't make it through the first round? Also, Matthews did not play the 2 last games for Toronto, obviously if he's ready to go & play in game 7, they will assuredly make him play, but still...

Since lately the Leafs are winning w/o him, and lose when he's in the line-up, should they really make him play in game seven (if he's available)? I guess it's a no brainer, the answer is yes, but to me he's more of a regular season guy than he is a playoffs player. I mean, if they make him play in the last game, they might well lose the series as well... Just my opinion...
    Last edited by sleepn0t; Yesterday at 03:34 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123