Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How can I get comps/establish a price on a card when there don't seem to be very many graded?

So I recently got a return on some cards I got graded. There's one in particular I cannot seem to find comps for anywhere.

I've checked 130point, eBay sales, and a few other places. So what I'm trying to do is find out where I can get a comp on a card like this, or how to establish a price if no comp is available.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get/establish comps on this? And what they might be? As far as I know, this is the only one of this card with this grade in existence (TAG Pristine 10) anywhere. The highest PSA I've found is a PSA 9, and there was one of those (PSA 9) listed on Goldin auctions at $75.

So AFAIK this card, with this grade, is a "Pop 1". I haven't decided if I want to sell this one or not, but I'm trying to figure out a good dollar figure in case I do.

This is the card:

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
    Last edited by MRich1976; 04-21-2024 at 03:41 PM.