Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I need assistance from an admin... Please!

I have already sent pm's to two admins so far, but still haven't received any answers... My messages don't seem to have been read either. So in short, it's regarding a trade I've made a month ago. I have received my end of the trade, however, for some reason the member I have traded with, doesn't log in on here anymore. It's been like this for the last 17 days, as he used to log in on a daily basis.

Therefore, I would really like to know if he has got the cards I sent him. Obviously, I tried to send him some pm's; if he does not come on here any longer he won't read them.. Thus I was hoping there would be another way to get in touch w/ him?! Is there?! I have got a high-end card of Roy for my pc in this deal, so I'd really like to know if on his end, he's well received the envelope I have shipped him.

In addition to all this, it was an across the border trade; I don't have a tracking number (anyway for international transactions these don't seem to be always reliable, that's what I've noticed)... So please, any help will be much appreciated. I could probably wait 'til he comes back on here, but will he?! Idk. Thanks in advance for all the help that's gonna be provided...

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I replied to your pm. Just be patient as always as this is a site in which we all have lives. LMK if my response answered your question.

@sleepn0t

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage
    I replied to your pm. Just be patient as always as this is a site in which we all have lives. LMK if my response answered your question.

@sleepn0t

Don

@doniceage

I read your pm, Don. Just answered you via pm. Yes, I know, I told this to myself too, to be patient. I understand the fact that everyone on here has lives outside the forum. I really wanted to be more patient, however, it's been almost three weeks that I haven't heard from this member that I traded with.. Plus, I sent him my cards on March 28th... So I'm starting to wonder what's going on here. That's why I was a little bit impatient. Really sorry for that! Thanks, Don!

Jon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Akron Zips Kent State Golden Flashes Tulane Green Wave
    Twitter: @. See .'s Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Maybe it's a medical issue. Has happened before, wink wink
    Trade and Want List Below

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@doniceage

I read your pm, Don. Just answered you via pm. Yes, I know, I told this to myself too, to be patient. I understand the fact that everyone on here has lives outside the forum. I really wanted to be more patient, however, it's been almost three weeks that I haven't heard from this member that I traded with.. Plus, I sent him my cards on March 28th... So I'm starting to wonder what's going on here. That's why I was a little bit impatient. Really sorry for that! Thanks, Don!

Jon

Jon,
    No issues just have to give people to respond and be patient (tasing about Admins or staff LOL).

P.s. Just a note I just replied to you showing you some other ways to get in touch with him using some of your thoughts on the family aspect if you want to. The internet makes thing so easy these days. Need anything just holler.

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe it's a medical issue. Has happened before, wink wink

That what happens to all us old farts sooner or later sad to say.

DON