Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

2024 Tims cards errors... including scan!

What statement is the real one?! I guess I'm not the only one having noticed this error on the no. BH-1 Tim Hortons card of Gretzky & Ovechkin?! Idk what info is correct, what is the good date, but anyway, do you guys consider this as a drop in the quality of this set? I mean, I would expect such a mistake in the older vintage sets, but we are in 2024 now.. I mean, they could at least double-check what they print on the cards, prior to releasing them. No?! Or, they just don't care at all..?! What you guys think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

So it turns out the English version is correct, it was March 20, 1994.

In May of 1993, Gretz was getting ready to lose to the Habs.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81
    So it turns out the English version is correct, it was March 20, 1994.

In May of 1993, Gretz was getting ready to lose to the Habs.

Thanks! Of course, I should have guessed that (on my own), I mean, in May the Stanley Cup Playoffs are always ongoing... Although that back in 1993, I was rather young (so I may have forgotten some parts here & there too)... Thx again for the info btw!

So he has actually scored his 800th goal on March 20th '94, and Tim Hortons (Upper Deck I should say) was not able to properly translate the text, from English to French. What's weird in the end, is that it's only a date; thus it remains the same whatever the language is. And even then, they still managed to make that mistake. Lol !!!
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 05-03-2024 at 04:12 PM.