Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need help deciphering 2002-04 detroit tigers baseball

Hello everyone! Need help deciphering a signed baseball from a Detroit Tigers team.. somewhere in between 2002-2004.. I know this because Dave Dombrowski hired on 2002 and Steve Boros left in 2004.. a family member got this in Florida around that time.. Fernando Rodney is the only other signature I recognize.. Derek Major on the sweet spot?? No mention of him on the internet anywhere..

thanks a bunch for your help!

Hidden Content
    Looking for Lions, Tigers, Pistons Memorabilia
    L
    OOKING FOR SIGNED ROMLBs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Think I just figured one out! Vance Wilson below Dombrowski!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Already had Fernando Rodney.. got another!! Nook Logan 2nd to last picture.. right on the seam.. 5 down, 5 to go!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Sweet spot could be Meyer.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Have you taken a look at the roster and use the numbers to see if you can find anything based on the numbers with the names that are hard to make out? Several nice autos!

DOn

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Don! I have tried that.. tried everything really lol.. I even found a 2005 Detroit tigers spring training roster.. that’s how I figured out my most recent.. Colby Lewis! Right above Steve boros.. even tried just the jersey #s.. so that #25 and #67.. looked at all time players wearing those numbers.. nothing stood out.. maybe the rest are staff?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do see a David meyer that played minor league ball.. think around this time he may have been out of baseball though.. maybe staff? Now I just need to find an auto to compare.. beginning to think some random guy just took up the sweet spot! Lol

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Don! I have tried that.. tried everything really lol.. I even found a 2005 Detroit tigers spring training roster.. that’s how I figured out my most recent.. Colby Lewis! Right above Steve boros.. even tried just the jersey #s.. so that #25 and #67.. looked at all time players wearing those numbers.. nothing stood out.. maybe the rest are staff?

If you have time tag Gladdyontherise or possibly Michigandan as I know they love the tigers. It easy to mix a thread and perhaps they can help you with one of the signatures. As you say anything helps when you are trying to decipher some auto's
    @michigandan @gladdyontherise

Will tag then and hopefully they respond if not try the pm.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have time tag Gladdyontherise or possibly Michigandan as I know they love the tigers. It easy to mix a thread and perhaps they can help you with one of the signatures. As you say anything helps when you are trying to decipher some auto's
    @michigandan @gladdyontherise

Will tag then and hopefully they respond if not try the pm.

DON

Thanks Don!

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I will ask around, I only recognize the one's he's identified already.