Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Barry Bonds error card Letter o is printed inside the N in his name. Anyone see one like this?

Has anyone come across another card with this error? I searched eBay and there's not another one with the same error. The ones with silly little errors are going for anywhere from a couple hundred to a few thousand, I don't know how to price something like this and I can't find anything on the same error so I just listed it for $150 (which is probably undervalued and someone is getting a steal of a deal)

Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

Side note* I have a massive collection of cards of all four major sports from the early 80s to late 90s! Plenty of error cards, rookie cards, all the greats from the eras if anyone is looking or interested.

Thanks! And hope everyone has a great day!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (1083)
    Country

It's a print spot not an error. It actually decreases the value.
    Football-Devin Hester rc's, Derek Kinder 2009
    Brad Ziegler Wantlist Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Normally I would say it would devalue the value of the card but after 2020 cards have become weird so I could actually see somebody paying more for it or collecting print defect cards. Not many but all it takes is 2 or 3.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/