Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - G0SHARKSG0 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

WTTF: Set needs, Upper Deck Base sets, YG and canvas ALL YEARS + tim Hortons duos

Looking to make some trades. Here is a link to all my wants. Anything in red is incoming

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Please check my SCF inventory for my traders

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    See sacramento-stealth's Items on eBay

PM coming!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    See sacramento-stealth's Items on eBay

Upper Deck Needs

Hi,

I'm in the process of inventorying / cataloguing my boxes of base cards and I should be able to help you with virtually all your early Upper Deck needs (1990-91 through 2018-19) and many of your more recent needs. I can send you a list of which years I've got processed thus far, and could work up those sets.

I'm also attaching my Young Guns and UD Update trade list, my Inserts / Parallels / SPs trade list (which has Canvas traders), and my Tim Hortons Trade list.

I'm certain we should be able to work up a number of swaps.

Thanks -- Matt

Looking to make some trades. Here is a link to all my wants. Anything in red is incoming

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Please check my SCF inventory for my traders

Attached Files Attached Files