Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Show and Tell from recent trades, RAK, and local show All PC Cards

Show & Tell for a few trades, to acknowledge a RAK, and a couple of cards I picked up.

First the results of three trades, I had been waiting to do a S&T, waiting on the completion of one more trade, my end of the deal was lost, so after confirming the original card was returned here we go.

First a trade with @odjickfan:

1998-99 Upper Deck MVP Silver Script: #103 Terry Ryan
    2003-04 Pacific Quest For The Cup Blue Parallel: #98 Jason King #143/150
    2008-09 Upper Deck Collectors's Choice, Choice Reserve Parallel: #33 Dan Cleary
    2008-09 Upper Deck Collectors's Choice, Choice Reserve Parallel: #236 Teddy Purcell RC
    2021-22 Upper Deck Series 1 Young Guns Canvas: #C120 Byfield RC/Newhook RC

The second trade was with @Fmwfan:

2021-22 Upper Deck Ice White Snowflake #122 Alex Newhook RC AU
    2021-22 O-Pee-Chee Platinum #206 Alex Newhook RC

Our third and last trade was with @pinner8:

2021-22 Upper Deck Series 2 Portraits #P-41 Dawson Mercer
    2021-22 Upper Deck Synergy Rookie Journey Draft Gold #8 Dawson Mercer #160/249

Next a little acknowledgment for @Keon14leafs. We completed a trade back in March where we each sent a lot of cards not huge money value, but a fair number of cards. I had included some extra cards in my end of the trade as Gary’s list had been so detailed and well put together and because it had taken me so long to go through it. Some of the extra cards had some surface marking, and one had a rough edge, plus one or two more that would fill his needs but I was probably not going to get a trade for, and I didn’t need for my collection. I had told him there were a few extras and no extra return was needed. Then a little over a week ago I got a bubble mailer from Gary with some cards in it. Once again, this packaging was head and tails better than just about anything I have ever received from other traders, and I take care to secure my packages, and his packaging was just so good. But the cards he sent as a thank you as well as a perceived difference in value were beyond fantastic.

2021-22 Upper Deck Ice #112 Rookie Alex Newhook
    2021-22 Upper Deck Series 2 Rookie Materials RM-AN Alex Newhook

2022-23 Upper Deck Artifacts #8 Dawson Mercer #098/299
    2021-22 Upper Deck NHL Metal Universe Prospects Sapphire PP-36 Dawson Mercer

2021-22 Upper Deck Extended Black Diamond Retro Rookie Gems BD-22 Dawson Mercer
    2022-23 Upper Deck Black Diamond Sparking Scripts Auto SC-DM Dawson Mercer

So once again, a big thanks to Gary, Keon14leafs, a fantastic trader going above and beyond in organization, detail, communication, and packaging. I have some cards coming your way off of your list to even this up a little.

The last thing is two cards I picked up at the Sports Cards and Collectibles Show that happened this past weekend in St. John’s. A good crowd of vendors and a good location made the show worth the drive into St. John’s. Unfortunately, there wasn’t a ton of cards I was looking for but I did make two PC purchases for hockey, but I also picked up two side loading top loader binders for my Non-Sports PC Collection, and I am seriously thinking about getting some more for my Non-Sports, but also for my NL Player PCs.

I’m going to do a S&T in the Non-Sports side of the forum for them and a couple of blasters of Marvel Platinum in the next couple of days to show my 2013 & 2015 Marvel Fleer Retro & Deadpool PCs in them, but for now, I was really impressed by them.

Finally, the two cards I picked up.

First, I picked up another Dawson Mercer Young Guns card, I know I have a bunch but the price on this one was too good to pass up:

2021-22 Upper Deck Series 2 Young Guns #459 Dawson Mercer PSA 10 Gem Mint.

And my final card to show, I had been wanting to add one of these for a while but they always seemed out of reach or a little too high to make the jump, but I struck a good deal on this one too, and it gives me Cup rookies for this player to go with my LaCosta, Purcell, Adam and Greening Cup Rookies. Now I just need to add Newhook and Mercer.

2005-06 Upper Deck The Cup Auto Rookie Patch #138 Ryane Clowe #013/199

Thanks for taking the time to view, I am looking to get some trades on the go and still have an active trade thread with a ton of YGs and SPA in the trading section.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

I'm happy that my cards are appreciated in their new home! :)

That Clowe Cup RPA is pretty! The design of the 05-06 edition turned into a classic.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content