Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

2024 Bowman: One pack break and it was unreal!

I stopped by the local and busted some Trilogy hockey and hit a couple nice cards but not what I was hoping for. While there the owner came in (he owns 8 hobby stores in three states) and he got on the employees for not having inventory open as there were many empty boxes in all four sports sitting on the shelf.

The store manager opened a fresh box of 2024 Bowman with packs at $15.95 per pack. I haven't had a lot of luck over the years of breaking Bowman but I said I would try ONE pack!

This was in that one pack!!!!

I believe this will work for that one pack!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Thanks for sharing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

Amazing pull!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Nice card. Unfortunately he was sent back down to Triple A NORFOLK TIDES (just across the river from the city I live in). If you'd be interested in trading it, I have some BABE RUTH and MICKEY MANTLE cards available, and listed on this link - Anyone interested in YANKEES ???? (sportscardforum.com) - PLMK if any interest you for it. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice card. Unfortunately he was sent back down to Triple A NORFOLK TIDES (just across the river from the city I live in). If you'd be interested in trading it, I have some BABE RUTH and MICKEY MANTLE cards available, and listed on this link - Anyone interested in YANKEES ???? (sportscardforum.com) - PLMK if any interest you for it. Have a good day, Rodney

Thanks for reading my post and for the offer. I have almost all the cards you listed. On Mantle I also have his 1954 Bowman card and then all of the Topps cards of Mantle from 1958 through his retirement plus his Jello and Post Ceral cards from the years they had cards.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice pull!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing pull but do packs of Bowman really cost almost $16 a pack now. Either I've been out of this too long or inflation has hit cards hard.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Very nice hit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing pull but do packs of Bowman really cost almost $16 a pack now. Either I've been out of this too long or inflation has hit cards hard.

That is what they are costing in the Dallas area, at least at the stores this owner owns. Hobby boxes with that one auto are $300.00 now. Hobby is getting more expensive almost every day

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is what they are costing in the Dallas area, at least at the stores this owner owns. Hobby boxes with that one auto are $300.00 now. Hobby is getting more expensive almost every day

I have done breaks in the past but wholesale the boxes are going for $250. So, anyone selling you a box is making about 50 bucks on a box. Hence, a store is probably paying about just over $10 a pack.

A awesome hit and you should be happy but as with all things as you said it is a hit to remember for sure. Congrats!

Don