Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Anyone ever heard of this Europe online card dealer?!

So I was browsing the web earlier today, and with the help of google, I ended up finding a rare card for my Patrick Roy pc... Actually, I came across an Europe kind of version of the United States renowned sportscards dealer (consignement service) COMC... Weirdly, I had never seen this website or dealer on the internet before. Its name: Kuboth Cards. Seems Deutsch, based in Germany?!

And, they do display their company logo on each & every cards they've got for sale, just like COMC does... Seems legit, just ordered an UD Ultimate Collection card of Roy on there, that I was looking for for a while now. They take all major credit cards, as well as PayPal even. They sent me an email to let me know they had well received my order, and then sent me another one shortly after just to inform me that my order was already on its way. Anyway I'm really glad to have found that website!

Thus, I was just wondering if anyone on here, besides me of course, had already dealt with/heard about them? Thanks in advance for having read me, and thanks too for all of your replies... Hopefully, this thread is gonna help some other people on here hunting down a few of their wants... That's also one of the reasons why I have shared this find. Thx!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Might want to share a link for others who might want to check it out. I have no issues with links to businesses when it trying to help folks in the hobby. Just not a fan when folks have ulterior motive to do it $'s in referrals, pushing for a friend, or trying to sell their own personal stuff. It if helps others find cards for their pc feel free to share a link one time. Glad you stumbled across it and by chance what was the details (price, shipping, etc,) for the whole transaction. Would love to see a scan of what you picked up for your pc.

Thanks for sharing.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage
    Might want to share a link for others who might want to check it out. I have no issues with links to businesses when it trying to help folks in the hobby. Just not a fan when folks have ulterior motive to do it $'s in referrals, pushing for a friend, or trying to sell their own personal stuff. It if helps others find cards for their pc feel free to share a link one time. Glad you stumbled across it and by chance what was the details (price, shipping, etc,) for the whole transaction. Would love to see a scan of what you picked up for your pc.

Thanks for sharing.

Don

@doniceage

Wasn't sure we had the right to post links to other websites on here, so that's why at first I haven't, and that I had just mentioned the card dealer's name... Typing it in Google will assuredly lead you there. But since you say it's fine and that I can, here it is:

https://kuboth-cards.com/en?syclid=0...5-77da60d1da93

As for what it cost me, hopefully I won't have customs fees to pay (but I don't think so, as last time I had ordered something from Europe I had not to) -- but €19,49 EUR total is what I had to spend on my rare card of Roy... Thus, around US $21.20 ($29 CAD)... Not that bad imo. And within like two hours from the time I had passed my order, it was already mailed out... So, great service! Not as big as COMC though, but kinda looks like it. And finally, here's an "SD" scan of what I have ordered ('cause I don't have the card in hand yet obviously):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 05-22-2024 at 12:27 AM.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@sleepn0t

Yes it usually not okay to do the links to other websites as it stated in the rules to not to post them. I just think if it helping the hobby which was your whole post on a seller you have never stumbled across in all your years in the hobby. So, have no issues in sharing if it could help someone else out.

Thanks again and always nice to add a nice card for your PC for 20 dollars.

Don

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for posting this. I've never heard of them, but I've bought many cards from Europe for my collection and this seems like it would be okay.

Worth a shot to get a nice PC card for your collection.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for sharing, looks like a pretty legit site. Unfortunately nothing much in the Liut section.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm gonna keep you guys posted anyway, as soon as I get the card I have ordered from them, I'll let you know. Thus we'll all know this is actually really a legit site.

I'm pretty sure it is though, like 99.99% sure, but even then, just to make sure, I'll post a reply in here so that you guys know that I well received, and I'll let u know too about the packaging and everything.

That way, if some members on here wanna give it a try too, well you won't have an ounce of doubt about the legitimity of this dealer... Thanks again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I have received the card on Tuesday morning, May 28th. Took about seven days to get to me (idk why but for some reason European shipping is always faster than its American or Canadian counterparts). I'm really pleased with my order; it came in a penny soft sleeve, plus toploader, which had its opening scotchtaped to prevent the card from getting out during the shipment.

Also, glad to see that in the end I had no customs fees to pay. My two negative points though, although my card arrived intact, they did not put it within a team bag (but I guess it's optional), and most importantly, no bubble mailer; they rather just sent it in a plain white envelope. That's a major, actually MY MAIN concern here...

Thus, even then, it remains a very legit dealer, all good, but at least don't expect to have your card(s) shipped in a padded envelope when ordering there. I'd still buy from them though, so for everyone amongst you who were wondering or hesitating, I'd say it's a go! You'll be satisfied with your order... Thanks!
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 05-29-2024 at 12:57 AM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the link!

The name rang a bell for me, I was sure I'd either bought from them in the past, or at least browsed it. Spent a few minutes poking around..... I remembered the name because they have a DEL card I'd like to buy (a jersey card of Alexander Selivanov) but at $39 Euro, too expensive!