Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carson Palmer #1 Draft Pick

Carson Palmer #1 Draft Pick

Carson Palmer signed with the Bengals for 6 years, and therefore will be made the #1 Draft Pick in the 2003 NFL Draft, finally, one of my predictions is right!

Tim

I figured he would be, Leftwich is a good player but as far as all around quarterback Palmer has the edge on him...

I would still love to know when did this guy become a clear cut #1 guy? Is the draft that bad this year?

I think the draft is pretty bad this year. There could be some WRs that pan out.

Carson Palmer is a great QB, and will excel in the NFL. He is one of the few Heisman Trophy winners that I actually like.

Tim

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    Carson Palmer is a great QB, and will excel in the NFL. He is one of the few Heisman Trophy winners that I actually like.

Tim
    I think he is doomed in Cincinatti... that organization is run liek a mom and pop.

Originally posted by radioheadfloyd
    I think the draft is pretty bad this year. There could be some WRs that pan out.
    I agree, I think this year will produce alot of future star defensive players...There are quite a few good linebacking prospects coming up in the draft...

any mention of salary contract? Surprised Palmer didn't ask to be traded to a better team.

Palmer is a good pick but he will have more down's than up's in Cincinatti!
    They are getting a little better. Chad Johnson is a good young player, Dillon is a great RB & When will Warrick step up and play like he did at Florida St.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast