Thread: help, i need advice

help, i need advice

who do u guys will win these games according to the spread?

buffalo-eagles
    steelers-titans
    colts-saints

I don't know about that, but why do you post a million times a day.

Not sayign not to post but can you mrege a few of those. I personnally don't need to go through...

player "a" wakes up,
    now he take a sh*t and shower
    now he shaves
    now he dresses
    now he eats
    now he watches barney with his kid

you get the point don't you, it is a mod's nightmare, as we go through every single thread started.

thanks for understanding our pain

lolol...aww, the kid is excited, and addicted to our site.

Phantomkid -- glad to know that you are responsive to our requests. Thanks

lol, thanks, and yes i am addicted to the site, sorry if i do excess postin but im on here so much, sorry

Re: help, i need advice

Originally posted by phantomkid21
    who do u guys will win these games according to the spread?

buffalo-eagles
    steelers-titans
    colts-saints
    To answer your original question i like all the underdogs in these spots.

Eagles are getting 3.5. They are in a must win situation and i always like when the spread is hooked. By hooked I mean getting the extra half point.

Titans are getting 3. Look for a real close high scoring game. This one will be a doozy.

Saints getting 2 at home. Saints have won the last 2 games played(2002,2001). Also the home team in this series is 5-2 ATS.(Against the spread)

those are my thoughts, hope it helps.

thanks, ill take ur word
    LOL Don't take my word, just suggestions. LOL

lol, thanks, and yes i am addicted to the site, sorry if i do excess postin but im on here so much, sorry
    Nothing wrong with being on our site for a long time

And we are glad you take our suggestions (and sometimes criticisms) in stride!!

Very mature for someone still in school.

Remember, don't spend all your time online....go out and have fun with your buddies.

Teenage years are meant to be out and about having fun with the buddies (but not doing something stupid like drinking and driving; or hurting someone)......

podstock- thanks for the advice, yes, i kno i needed to clean my act with the posting and i feel i have as i still post alot but they are valid posts, thanks for the mature compliment, lol, and im just learning bout high school as im in 9th grade

im not goin to do drugs or anything or drink and drive as i kno it ruins lives

i need to go out and play with my buddies but im really busy with school as im in 2 honors courses this semester (block schedulin) and i have hockey for my travel team 2 nights (practices) and then games, plus ill make the varsity hockey team when it starts so my team will be limited

but im goin to find a way to get on my favorite site ;)