moonshadowjb

Jake Plummer signs with Broncos!!!!

Heres the link what a move by the Broncos
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...er_broncos_ap/
    etoppsguy111 :hop:

Thanks for the new moonshadowjb!

You know Snakes are cold blooded creatures and can't move around all that quickly in cold weather. :D

He's been in Zona for a LONG time now, I'll be interested to see how he acclimates to the cold weather in the winter.

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

I care, b/c I am a Broncos fan and a Plummer fan. I think that he do A Lot better in Denver. The Cardinals are a horrible organization... right there with the Clippers! Jake the Snake will make a comeback!

plummer is terrible...i know he didnt have a great suppoting cast in Arizona but he did have one of the best receivers in the league...if he has any success in denver it will be because of ashlie lelie and rod smith having great seasons...btw jake the snake was never there so he cant come back

FineBrian69
    In Denver Plummer will have all the weapons necessary around him to successful. Now we really get to see if the problem with him was the individual or the system.

SHould be interesting to see how Plummer fares in Denver. I like Jake and hope he does well.

Plummer had a bad situation in Arizona, where the teams he played for was bad.

You can't do well in a team game when everyone else sucks.

How do you throw a touchdown pass when the OL doesn't block, and the WR drops the ball?

How do you run for a TD on a QB sneak if the OL allows the defense through?

Denver should provide Plummer with a new start

And I am moving this over to the sports talk area