Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tampabob's Items on eBay

Topps 2004 -- "The Greatest Insert Set Ever"

Hi,

I received a promotional flyer from Topps today touting its 2004 Series 1 set, which will be released Nov. 12. The new set will feature an interesting insert set -- the "American Treasures" set, which Topps touts as "the Greatest Insert Set Ever.'' There will be Authentic Cut signatures from every U.S. president, taken from real historical documents. Each card is hand-numbered one of one. A special Dual Cut signature card immortalizes George W. Bush on a card with his dad, George H.W. Bush.

They look beautiful, but I am sure they will be impossible to find. As one who loves baseball AND history, I'd love to get my hands on one of them.

Bob

SCF Rewards

If I had several thousand dollars to blow (or however much it would cost to get those Bush signature cards), I'd donate it to charity

Bush ain't worth more than a penny or a nickel.....a dime at most

SCF Rewards
    Country

Re: Topps 2004 -- "The Greatest Insert Set Ever"

Originally posted by bdangelo
    A special Dual Cut signature card immortalizes George W. Bush on a card with his dad, George H.W. Bush.

The first dual cut signature card that is worth less money than the paper it was printed on.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards

Bush did a tremendous job right after 9/11 attack...but ever since then

he's just plummeted.

boy, that Iraqi war didn't help him one bit, eh?

Still looking for those weapons of mass destruction..... much like OJ looking for the killer of Nicole Brown Simpson

SCF Rewards
    Country

i would love to get a washington lincoln or jfk

SCF Rewards

I don't care one way or another about these cards, but the whole concept seems like a cheap gimmick to me. This doesn't make me want to run out and buy any boxes of this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Hell no, what do Presidential sigs have to do with baseball ? Especially the ones that were President before baseball. Why doesn't Topps just put out a government card set if they want to do this ?

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

I'd like to get one for sure!Maybe Grant, or Lincoln. Or Truman would be nice!I'm sure they'll hit ebay round a couple thousdand for the less popular president's. A\Is there an auto of EVERY president of the U.S.?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tampabob's Items on eBay

2004 Topps

Yes, there will be a cut autograph of every president, plus a dual cut of George and George W. Bush.

Bob

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

Nice I want the Grant and Lincoln!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast