Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DMCNABB1999 December 06 TOTM

DMCNABB1999 December 06 TOTM

Big congrats to you Brad, another one of our recent registrants who has amassed a very imprssive feedback score. Brad picked up 24 trades in December to take the honor for this month. In a matter of 8 months he is comming up to the magic number of ONE HUNDRED.

Keep up the good work Brad and congrats on this months award.

Jay

hey guys, wow i just noticed this when i was posting something, i really appreciate it, this is the best trading site out there with the best members and mods WHO ACTUALLY CARE unlike other sites (cough...Beckett)! thanks again for the award and i'll try me best to keep doing what I'm doing lol :-)

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    and now as i go thorugh my pm's i see what you were talking about when you said, "Looking for some love" lol, i really appreciate this again, you couldnt believe how suprised i got when i saw this lol, thanks again and scf rules!

congrats on the award!! couldn't have been given to a better trader!!

YaY Brad!!!!

Congrats to you and continue the outstanding trading that makes SCF the place to be!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

Big congratulations to you, D! We love it when fresh blood can come in here and make quite a positive impact. Way to go! Congrats again!

Andy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast