Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

where did my thread go about Big Blue Pimp

This really sucks I can't get my cards from this idiot. Then I can't find my thread.

Clay Scott

SCF Rewards
    See kckiller75's Items on eBay

i bielive he was banned or suspended.....maybe a mod. deleted it.?............joe (what was the guys name and addy?)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah see if you can get his addy and report him to the thread that has the thing on i-net fraud. I dont know who had the link but theres somewhere to report. Im emailing him and telling him this could be serious trouble if enough people report and all that cuz it is but yeah. Im waiting a lil bit more but more emails

Jay

SCF Rewards

his name name is Ben Minton from Florida.

What is his email address I lost it...

Clay

strongdude85
    well, do you have AOL instant messenger? I just put in BigBluePimp as the screen name, and he is online. I am trying to talk to him, and possibly get his tradelist, which i can post here for you and tell me if your cards are on it. I will try to make a trade for all of them, and not send my end of the deal, and send you your cards back.

ill let ya know what happens.

jon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jon,

I dont have aol but that would be great. He owes me a manning jsy((QBC Materials to be exact)) and if there is a dayne jsy that to. I know i sent him raiders stuff so he wont have that up

Go to members on the SCF page and hes on there with email. Just send there

thnx
    jay

strongdude85
    alright, ill try and get your stuff back. ill let you know how it goes. his away messe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ufgator122's Items on eBay

Guys...keep your emails and PMs SAVED until the trade ends, that is just common sense. I'm not pointing anyone out, but I have heard a lot of trades go bad, and then the victim doesn't even know the name of the person sometimes or their contact info. NEVER EVER do a trade over AIM/MSN/Yahoo messangers...there's no paper/electronic trail.

I think BlackDiamond/Rima posted the fraud link on another post. This guy had ONE feedback, so for future trades, especially high $$ trades, it is your RIGHT to have them send first. Unless they can prove otherwise (Ebay ID usually convinces me well too), don't take anything for granted.

Vic

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Here is the link :)

http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

Clay, not sure if your post was moved or deleted, but I am thinking that since the guy is suspended there is really not much the mods can do here with him, unfortunatly. Use this link and you can start mail fraud charges against him, as well as you other guys who got ripped by him...the more that file, the better chances you will have.

Peace,
    Rima

SCF Rewards
    Country

it was moved to the mod lounge so we can discuss it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast