Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Always looking for Vintage

Always looking for Vintage

I'm always looking for good prices on 50 and 60 baseball league leaders, All Stars, theme cards and team cards. Only thing I really don't want is any horrible creases through card. Corners I can understand being a little rough and centering is understandable as well as long as part of the picture isn't missing.

Really need something with these players on it.

Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, Clemente, Mantle, Maris, Banks, Mathews, Brooks Robinson, Bob Gibson, Hoyt Wilhelm, Sandy Koufax, Nellie Fox, Lou Brock, Stargell, Frank Robinson, Cepeda, Juan Marchial, Fergie Jenkins, Harmon Kilebrew, Carl Yastremski, and any vintage Red Sox.

Please let me know sell prices. Looking to buy more then one card at a time, but if you only have one and I really want it I will buy.

2. Kronozio

Clay - Let me get a list together, and I'll get back with you tonight.

Hey Check My Buckett Have Some Vintage In Pretty Good Condition On There And Lmk If Your Intrested I Could Give You A Good Price. Lmk Thanks

Jordans
    I like the Magic and bird triple cards. What would you need for the Mays and Mantle you have. Also like the Ripken. How are those bottom corners on it.

Don't Really Want To Sell The Mantle Or Ripken Bit And The Bird And Johnson Are Pending I Could Sell The Mays It's In O'k Shape Has Some Scratches And Rounded Corners As You Could Probaly See On The Scan The Bv On It Is $175 I Could Sell It For $35 Considering The Condition Thats 80% Off Lmk If Your Intrested In The Mays Thanks.

feel free to make me an offer but 80% off is pretty cheap but i glady accept offers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast