Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for select Bills base cards...

I figured I would drop this message here so as not to clutter the main trading page. I'm looking for base/insert cards of J. Losman, W. McGahee, L. Evans & R. Parrish from the Bills.

I'll leave a list of what I already have at the bottom of this message, but I won't be including RCs. If you have RCs of the above players, or D. Whitner and K. Simpson, check my site to see if I have the card scanned or incoming and then LMK.

I would certainly appreciate it if you would spend the time digging through your stuff and finding things that you can add to my PC. Basically I'd like to keep this on a base-for-base level, or even Paypal if necessary... I normally don't want to do gu/auto stuff for base, but if you have a lot, I'd certainly field those offers.

Thanks for looking, and thanks for helping me out!

J.P. Losman
    05 Donruss Elite
    05 Fleer Ultra
    05 Score
    05 Topps
    06 Donruss Elite
    06 Donruss Threads
    06 Fleer
    06 Fleer Ultra
    06 Playoff Prestige
    06 Score
    06 Topps
    06 Topps Chrome
    06 Topps DP&P
    06 Topps Total
    06 Topps Turkey Red
    06 UD Rookie Debut

W. McGahee
    04 Bowman
    04 Topps Chrome
    05 Bowman's Best
    05 Donruss Zenith
    05 Donruss Zenith Team Zenith
    05 Fleer Ultra Gold Medallion
    05 Fleer Ultra TD Kings
    05 Score
    05 Topps
    05 Topps Chrome Hidden Gold
    05 Topps Heritage
    05 Topps Turkey Red
    05 UD Rookie Debut
    06 Bowman
    06 Donruss Threads Gridiron Kings
    06 Fleer
    06 Fleer Ultra
    06 Fleer Ultra Scoring Kings
    06 Score
    06 Topps
    06 Topps Chrome
    06 Topps Total Green
    06 Topps Total Team Checklist
    06 Topps Turkey Red
    06 Upper Deck SP Authentic

L. Evans
    05 Fleer Ultra
    05 Playoff Prestige
    05 Score
    05 Topps
    05 Topps DP&P
    06 Donruss Elite
    06 Donruss Gridiron Gear
    06 Donruss Threads
    06 Fleer
    06 Fleer Ultra
    06 Leaf Certified
    06 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia
    06 Playoff Prestige
    06 Score
    06 Topps
    06 Topps Total Green
    06 Topps Total Blue
    06 UD Rookie Debut
    06 UD SP Authentic

R. Parrish
    06 Fleer Ultra
    06 Topps
    06 Topps Total Green
    06 Topps Total Red
    06 Topps Total Blue

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    List updated. Thanks for the help, keep the Bills cards coming!

Quote Originally Posted by pafan
    I figured I would drop this message here so as not to clutter the main trading page. I'm looking for base/insert cards of J. Losman, W. McGahee, L. Evans & R. Parrish from the Bills.

I'll leave a list of what I already have at the bottom of this message, but I won't be including RCs. If you have RCs of the above players, or D. Whitner and K. Simpson, check my site to see if I have the card scanned or incoming and then LMK.

I would certainly appreciate it if you would spend the time digging through your stuff and finding things that you can add to my PC. Basically I'd like to keep this on a base-for-base level, or even Paypal if necessary... I normally don't want to do gu/auto stuff for base, but if you have a lot, I'd certainly field those offers.

Thanks for looking, and thanks for helping me out!

J.P. Losman
    05 Donruss Elite
    05 Fleer Ultra
    05 Score
    05 Topps
    06 Donruss Elite
    06 Donruss Threads
    06 Fleer
    06 Fleer Ultra
    06 Playoff Prestige
    06 Score
    06 Topps
    06 Topps Chrome
    06 Topps DP&P
    06 Topps Turkey Red

W. McGahee
    04 Bowman
    04 Topps Chrome
    05 Bowman's Best
    05 Donruss Zenith
    05 Donruss Zenith Team Zenith
    05 Fleer Ultra Gold Medallion
    05 Fleer Ultra TD Kings
    05 Score
    05 Topps
    05 Topps Chrome Hidden Gold
    05 Topps Heritage
    05 Topps Turkey Red
    05 UD Rookie Debut
    06 Bowman
    06 Donruss Threads Gridiron Kings
    06 Fleer
    06 Fleer Ultra
    06 Fleer Ultra Scoring Kings
    06 Score
    06 Topps
    06 Topps Chrome
    06 Topps Total Green
    06 Topps Turkey Red
    06 Upper Deck SP Authentic

L. Evans
    05 Fleer Ultra
    05 Playoff Prestige
    05 Score
    05 Topps
    05 Topps DP&P
    06 Donruss Elite
    06 Donruss Gridiron Gear
    06 Donruss Threads
    06 Fleer
    06 Fleer Ultra
    06 Leaf Certified
    06 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia
    06 Playoff Prestige
    06 Score
    06 Topps
    06 UD Rookie Debut
    06 UD SP Authentic

R. Parrish
    06 Fleer Ultra
    06 Topps
    god i have so many look at my office in my buckett then lets help you out

got these if interested:

04 lee evans topps dp&p RC
    04 lee evans press pass SE GOLD x2
    04 lee evans press pass big numbers

04 jp losman press pass big numbers

06 mcgahee gridiron gear x2
    06 mcgahee upper deck rookie debut
    05 mcgahee leaf r&s
    04 mcgahee upper deck

might have some parrish rookie doubles, but can only move doubles as i collect him!! would need parrish rookies i dont have in return.

Have

Losman

05 UD foundations
    06 Donruss Classics

Lee Evans

05 Playoff Contenders
    05 SP authentic
    05 Topps Turkey red

Willis McGahee

05 UD Foundations
    06 Donruss Classics
    05 Playofff Prestige

Alright! Love for my Bills!

thetintwiz - Dude, let me just say that I'm jealous! Very, very jealous! I saw one of your posts a few days ago and spent a good half hour looking at your pics. If you ever want to get rid of the Losman Hidden Gems you know where you can send it!

Aside from my cards I have a framed McGahee auto'ed jersey, a framed McGahee auto'ed piece of paper with one of his RCs, and the home & away Bledsoe McFarlanes. Yeah, my stuff is pathetic compared to yours!

I can PM you a list of any doubles that I have, but it's a pretty small list.

Also, are you up for tailgaiting next year? I'm probably only going to make it out for the Giants game and one other... We'll see.

theproudestmonkey - I PM'ed you a few days ago about your Photoshop problems. Do you still need help with that? The only Parrish doubles that I have are his 05 & 06 Topps. If you don't mind my asking, why do you collect him?

flea - I'm definitely interested.

Like I said above, I'd love to work out base-for-base trades. I have no problem digging through my stuff to find for you guys. Aside from that I can probably swing the other RCs/jersey stuff from my site if the deal is good enough.

EDIT: This was in the player/team trading forum before the site rearrangement. If a mod wants to move it, go ahead!

2nd EDIT: theproudestmonkey - I pulled my Redskins base since I was already going through my stuff for other people. If you'd like that list, let me know.

flea - I'd pull my Bears stuff but I just today sent a HUGE Bears package out (all of my Chicago base) to someone who's trading me some nice Bills autos and jerseys. Sorry. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like.

Hey Andrew!!! I Found these if ya Need them...

05 Score #364 Roscoe Parrish RC
    05 Topps Bazooka #188 Roscoe Parrish RC (Small Mark on the bottom of The Card)

05 Gridiron Gear Ser#110/250 #44 J.P. Losman

05 Leaf R&S "Crusade" (Purple) Ser#164/250 #C-25 Willis McGahee

05Leaf Certified Materials "Mirror/Red" Ser#008/100 #14 Eric Moulds

LMK Buddy if ya Need any...

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!

i live in nc and fly to almost all the games my seats are 10 rows from the feild if i dont go i would be more then happy to hook you (free yes free)you with them (i hate the tunas bill p is gone but whatever the sorriest fans on the planet. plus its the new jersey giants we have the only NY team) lol get me your address and i will send you a lot of cards i had auto in person and tons for others i need the space. and i would rather themgo to someone that would hold them close and keep them.im not sure if you will need all of them but alot of the are rookies and stuff. it will cost me to send so the only thing i ask is if you open any contenders im building that set my please look in set buildind and you will see my list. pm your tele. # so i can call and let you know there on the way. and im very serious about them tickets i give them away all the time bills fans need to go and everyone else can stay home. thks david

also my bills cards dont mean much to me i have almost everones auto on memb. so u can get them all i just need trade bait evans 1/1,losman auto they dont matter i just want to build my sets

Thanks guys, I'll be back and forth between this thread, my PMs and searching for base. Bare with me.

Trains, these are yours if you want them:

Eli
    05 Topps, 06 Topps, 06 Fleer, 06 Playoff Absolute

Peyton
    05 Topps, 05 Topps subset (Turn Back the Clock, I think) 06 Topps, 06 Playoff Absolute

Stokely
    06 Topps, 05 Fleer Ultra

Harrison
    06 Fleer Ultra, 04 UD Legends, 05 Playoff Honors, 06 Score, 05 Topps All-Pro, 06 UD Rookie Debut, 06 Fleer

Wayne
    05 Playoff Honors, 06 Score, 02 Fleer Showcase, 06 Fleer

Clark
    06 Playoff Absolute

Freeney
    06 Score, 06 Fleer Ultra

Sanders
    06 Score, 06 Topps

By the way, Sanders is a beast. I watched him in highschool and knew he'd be a great pro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast