Philip Rivers Finest RC/Auto F/S

Looking to sell this one for $70 Delivered. Last one went on ebay for $69 + $3 shipping. Looking to sell on here instead of paying ebay. There is a picture of the card on my bucket, will take Paypal, Money Order or Check.

Rivers Ebay Auction

Already under ebay value, will have to stick to $70

By selling on here I eliminate the Ebay fees, yes, but by selling on ebay after the bolts win this weekend (if they do) or even get to the Super Bowl it will go higher than the $69 one that just sold. I think $70 is more than fair price for this card and to the buyer (you) it is cheaper than buying it on ebay, agree?

I'll give you $70 on it if I don't win a card I'm watching on Ebay. lol. If you still have it and I don't win it I'll hit you up.