Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game Used Jersey Cards

Game Used Jersey Cards

Has anyone ever come across a game used jersey card - where the jersey actually looks like it has been worn more than once?
    I have yet to own or have seen a jersey card with evidence of actual game play (dirt, mud, blood, etc.)
    What's the story - are they dry cleaned before they are cut up into swatches?
    What's your opinion?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I actually got a Brandon Marshall GU jersey from a Rookie Debut box that had dirt on it. Traded it away to Jermz, I think.

I have a eddie george gu shoe that has dirt markings but I do know they clean stuff before it is put in cards so it doesnt have germs ect...

wow thats dumb its then just like a piece of jersey i can get of nflshop

Quote Originally Posted by xpatsfanx2006x

yes it is but atleast it is still worn. I think it would be cool if it had like manning germs on it though.

Quote Originally Posted by xpatsfanx2006x
    Except that would cost a lot more...

One of my Fred Taylor GU cards has a really dirty looking peice of jersey on it (it's a really dirty looking shade of yellow).

thats weird i wonder why some do and some dont or some are cleaned and some arent

I have a Matt Jones from 2006 Turkey Red Jersey its like the mesh part there is like a very small black marking like from a helment or something I guess.

There was a show covering an NFL event. The players were putting on one jersey after another so they could be called authentic event worn. They had each one on for about two seconds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast