Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smile Ben Roethlisberger ROOKIES

Hi everyone, I need to raise some paypal $ so the lot of cards below is for sale for paypal ONLY. I am only selling these cards not trading them. I need to pay for some things and need to do it asap which is why I am only accepting paypal. The BV$ for this lot is over BV$130 and I am selling it for $35 Paypal Delivered with DC. I have several other lots for sale and I will give multiple lot discounts depending on how much you buy. The cards in this lot will Not be sold individually, sorry. I will also include 1 FREE Game Used card with the lot. If interested please let me know. Thanks and Have a Great Day...

Here is the Lot:
    2004 Bazooka BEN ROETHLISBERGER RC
    2004 Fleer Tradition Red BEN ROETHLISBERGER RC
    2004 Fleer Tradition Blue BEN ROETHLISBERGER RC
    2004 Fleer Tradition Red Signing Day BEN ROETHLISBERGER RC
    2004 Topps BEN ROETHLISBERGER RC
    2004 Topps Draft Picks & Prospects BEN ROETHLISBERGER RC

TTT for night crew...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Htownsports's Items on eBay

I have a romo rookie card :) Would be willing to trade it for your generous offer... like the roeths... what is the BV you are willing to trade? I think the Bowman I have books for $35.
    lmk what you can do.
    thanks
    Bill

Total BV$ is listed above for the lot. It's BV$130 total. I really don't want to trade this lot BC I need some paypal to pay another trader for some cards I need. Check my site though and let me know. Thx...