Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Updated Bucket!!!!!! Tons Of Stuff Added!!!!!

updated football, baeball and basektball!!!! the only stuff not on there are inserts, base and rookies. really looking to trade up not down on some of my GU, and really looking to trade inserts, numbered and rookies for Gu and autos!! lmk what u like and either post here or pm me! looking to sell, but will also trade! mainly would like to get rid of my basetball!!!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I like your Sean Considine bowman's best rc, check my site and send me a pm, thanks.

pm sent, anyone else want anything?? home sick so want to get some dealls done!!

i like your dual wallaces gu...what do you collect???

Quote Originally Posted by Gtbballer20
    i like your dual wallaces gu...what do you collect???

i collect star players in football, maybe baseball, not really looking to trade for basketball at the moment, would u buy?

Quote Originally Posted by bagleyboys
    I like the jeter gu, plmk if you see anything for it, thanks

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=266438

ur list is to long to look threw, would like to trade for Gu only, and not looking to trade down, so would need a Gu around 25 bucks plus. lmk what u have or i could sell for cheap, lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast