Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking To Trade Tonight!

Looking To Trade Tonight!

Hey all, looking to get some Trades done since i havent gotten any responses for the Paypal i have.
    Let me know what you are Interested in from my Photobucket and what you have for trade.
    Thanks

sch1tz0fr3nik-I have these from your wants, I need the paypal, make an offer if interested
    2006 Bowman 'Rookie Rewind' Kellen Clemens RC jsy #BRR-KC (green mesh jsy) bv?
    2006 SPx 'Winning Combos Autographs' Ronnie Brown/Carnell 'Cadilac' Williams dual auto #WC-WB Ser.# 01/50! (both autos in blue ink) bv100

Dpono - I have the clemens Jersey and really only looking for Rookie year Caddy stuff...even tho that is a very sweet card

Hey,
    I liked these:
    any of your Demetrius Williams
    alex smith throwback threads gu
    Mark Bradley throwback threads gu

could you trade any of the williams autos for it?

Cubsfan what does the Barbosa book for?

Grandsalami - Which ones were u interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by sch1tz0fr3nik
    Cubsfan what does the Barbosa book for?

Grandsalami - Which ones were u interested in?
    Too many to list - I haven't even looked through it all, but I know since I need football your bucket is heaven. LMK what you like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast