Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F/s Maurice Jones Drew Auto

Thumbs up F/s Maurice Jones Drew Auto

Great looking card...TOUGH, TOUGH pull...the non-autographed version was only one per case.

Donruss Classics 8/25 AUTO

looking for paypal tonight..

here are some pics..

if pics look junky... its just from scanner.. mint condition..

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

This reminds me of why more times than not I hate it when 0 feedback newbies try selling something without developing a reputation first!

I can check listings just as well as anyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Shockers
    This reminds me of why more times than not I hate it when 0 feedback newbies try selling something without developing a reputation first!

I can check listings just as well as anyone else...
    pm sent.. what do u mean by this?

OK, I am going to spell this out for you. This card sold on ebay yesterday for $51. You are wanting someone to pay you tonight using paypal.

This means one of two things:
    1. You are selling a card that you do not have posession of yet AND have no idea of the condition of the card.

2. You do have have posession of the card and were the seller, but for some reason have decided in one day's time that you are going to both sell to the person that you made a binding contract with on ebay and offer it for sale here.

Bottom line - Either way, you can count me out.

ok.. yikes.. and i did buy it overnighted to me.. in my posession.. but whatever thanks..

shockers i would give the guy a chance before jumping to conclusions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast