Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photobucket Link Inside

Photobucket Link Inside

hey everyone this is my link to my photobucket and i am looking for nice quality items in return for most of these but let me knwo what your interested in and please leave a becket site or trade list thanks everyone

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/kordaisdad/

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Im interested in the Julius Jones ICONS patch. Please check my photobucket for it. Thanks.
    Joel :)

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o96/jjonescollector/

I like the Cotchery auto, the Braylon auto, LT auto jersey, and the Chad Johnson patch. PM me some prices indiv. Thanks
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

i'm not really loking to sell i am really looking for tradeing and the only way i would sell is if i got an unbeleiveable offer but let me know

hey...i would love the hasselbeck auto for my pc....let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Jepetto1872
    hey...i would love the hasselbeck auto for my pc....let me know
    Nate Burleson 3 color patch...what is this?

its certified materials 3 color patch /25...yellow, purple, and white....let me know what you would need for that hasselbeck cuz i really want it

Hello,
    I liked a lot of your cards, so if you could look at my site and see if anything interests you, my freewebs is best to look at.

Let me know,
    Nick

hi,

plz check my bucket please. You have some nice cards!

R

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast