Thread: no brainer!!!!!!!!!!!

Question no brainer!!!!!!!!!!!

i just found out tonight that having my higher end older cards graded gets me alot more $$$$$$$$$ upon sale im having trouble with the hole thing do just send my cards off to some company and they send them back with price or

what how much does it cost how do you know your getting your card back?
    iwhy doesnt everyone do it? does anyone have any idea what the cost is thats probably the deciding factor...thanks...Dylan:new_shock

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Dylan, you are correct, you can get significantly more money out of well graded cards, however, it might not be worth it unless they are in nearly pristine condition. Check the link here (https://sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=29110) to see what companies are the best to ship to. Some have different prices, so you'll just have to shop around. Not everyone does it because the return might not be high enough if they don't have the quality of cards to grade. I know that I probably don't have any genuine vintage or high end cards that would be suitable to grade, so I just don't bother doing it.