Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1

    Lets Make Some Deals, PO Box is collecting Dust

    Title speaks for itself. Im looking to make some deals. LMK what you like and I will get back to you about what I like from you. Thanks

    www.freewebs.com/jammin18

  2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2

  4. #3
    2006 Donruss Threads Generations Peyton/Eli Manning Dual GU (Blue/Blue) #116/250
    2006 Topps DP&P Chrome Mario Williams RC

    check the bucket or gimme a list of who you want...

  5. #4
    will trade inserts, rookies, maybe some #'d cards, and star base for the basketball and baseball game used you have. lmk

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fontaine
    check my list lmk
    I like this:

    2006 Topps Turkey Red Cabinet Autographed Relics LM Laurence Maroney 232/300

    LMK Thanks

  7. #6
    I like these 2 AUs. I also have a R&S Avant GU not listed.LMK

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by 6boyds
    2006 Donruss Threads Generations Peyton/Eli Manning Dual GU (Blue/Blue) #116/250
    2006 Topps DP&P Chrome Mario Williams RC

    check the bucket or gimme a list of who you want...
    Sorry didnt see anything that I could use at this time. I collect Aaron Rodgers, Jason Avant, and any other star players.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by renidadawg
    will trade inserts, rookies, maybe some #'d cards, and star base for the basketball and baseball game used you have. lmk
    Sorry but my Basketball and baseball gus are gone.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CubFan777
    I like these 2 AUs. I also have a R&S Avant GU not listed.LMK
    I like your LT auto. LMK Thanks

  11. #10
    2006 Fleer Hot Prospects HP Auto Rookies Hank Baskett Auto #9/299

    like this, check my site thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on