Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1

    Wttf 2006 Fleer Tradition Inserts

    Looking for these


    triple crown 1,,5,13

    diamond tribute 4,13,blue chips 9,

    sepia nomar,david ortiz

    PLMK what you need in trade or glad to review your wants.

    Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by mike1943golf; 05-09-2007 at 08:50 PM.

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    I have the following to trade:

    Grass Roots 3, 9, 15, 21, 24

    Diamond Tribute 1, 9, 14, 19, 20, 25,

    Blue Chips 7, 13, 25

    Triple Crown 8, 11, 12

    Looking for Greg Maddux & Diamondbacks cards that I don't already have, or set help for; 95 Bowman, 03 Upper Deck 40-Man, 05 Cracker Jack, 05 Turkey Red, 05 Topps Chrome Update, 06 Allen & Ginter's, 06 Turkey Red, 06 Bowman, 06 Topps Update, and 06 Topps Chrome.

    PLMK.......... Thanks, Dave..........

  4. #3

    mike1943golf

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1943golf
    Looking for these

    Grass Roots 2,3,4,6,8,9,10,11,12,15,16,17,2021,22,24

    triple crown 1,3,5,6,8,9,11,12,13,15

    diamond tribute 1,2,3,4,5,78,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,20,21,23,25

    blue chips 1,2,4,7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15,16,20,22,24,25

    sepia nomar,david ortiz

    PLMK what you need in trade or glad to review your wants.

    Thanks
    Mike
    Mike, I have 10+ pieces of stuff you need here, no problem.
    My question to you is, first, do you have any Manny Ramirez (no commons)
    you could trade me for some of this stuff.
    Could sure stand a Bowman Heritage "white" Manny, if you're sure you have one.

    Scott

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAzDad
    I have the following to trade:

    Grass Roots 3, 9, 15, 21, 24

    Diamond Tribute 1, 9, 14, 19, 20, 25,

    Blue Chips 7, 13, 25

    Triple Crown 8, 11, 12

    Looking for Greg Maddux & Diamondbacks cards that I don't already have, or set help for; 95 Bowman, 03 Upper Deck 40-Man, 05 Cracker Jack, 05 Turkey Red, 05 Topps Chrome Update, 06 Allen & Ginter's, 06 Turkey Red, 06 Bowman, 06 Topps Update, and 06 Topps Chrome.

    PLMK.......... Thanks, Dave..........
    Dave Thanks for the reply. Will review your needs and get back to you sometime over the weekend.

    Thanks
    Mike

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzofan2
    Mike, I have 10+ pieces of stuff you need here, no problem.
    My question to you is, first, do you have any Manny Ramirez (no commons)
    you could trade me for some of this stuff.
    Could sure stand a Bowman Heritage "white" Manny, if you're sure you have one.

    Scott
    Only have these none base manny`s
    2006 topps own the game og 14
    2004 leaf gamers g-13
    2003 u/d play ball mini 11 black back
    2003 topps red back single
    2003 topps own the game og 14
    2002 donruss fan club pure power pp-07
    2002 fleer tradition glossy 78 #`d 041/200
    2000 tops power players p 11
    1998 bowman 1991 minor league mvp mvp9
    1998 u/d all star credentials as14
    1998 collectors choice stick ums 6

    PLMK one if anything works.

    Thanks
    Mike

  7. #6

    mike1943golf

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1943golf
    Only have these none base manny`s
    2006 topps own the game og 14
    2004 leaf gamers g-13
    2003 u/d play ball mini 11 black back
    2003 topps red back single
    2003 topps own the game og 14
    2002 donruss fan club pure power pp-07
    2002 fleer tradition glossy 78 #`d 041/200
    2000 tops power players p 11
    1998 bowman 1991 minor league mvp mvp9
    1998 u/d all star credentials as14
    1998 collectors choice stick ums 6

    PLMK one if anything works.

    Thanks
    Mike

    Hi MIke, That's a nice little bunch of cards Mike, but I hate to tell you, I have all of them. Had to check a couple, but had the ones thatI was in question of.
    This damn collection has gotten so large it's a grand day when I find stuff I don't have in the parallels and inserts line.
    Appreciate you listing them for me though. That's how I find those "mystery"
    missing pieces.
    Scott

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzofan2
    Hi MIke, That's a nice little bunch of cards Mike, but I hate to tell you, I have all of them. Had to check a couple, but had the ones thatI was in question of.
    This damn collection has gotten so large it's a grand day when I find stuff I don't have in the parallels and inserts line.
    Appreciate you listing them for me though. That's how I find those "mystery"
    missing pieces.
    Scott
    No problem.Having the same problem with my Nomars and it is very hard to generate lists without hiring aTYPIST.

    Thanks
    Mike

  9. #8

    mike1943golf

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1943golf
    No problem.Having the same problem with my Nomars and it is very hard to generate lists without hiring aTYPIST.

    Thanks
    Mike
    I know what you mean. I could stand a secretary myself.

    I don't have many, if close to none, in the way of Nomars myself. Send
    them to PA for a buddy of mine down there.
    Have this though. You got one of these?

    2005 Topps Gallery GG-NG "Gallo's Gallery" Books $8

    Scott

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzofan2
    I know what you mean. I could stand a secretary myself.

    I don't have many, if close to none, in the way of Nomars myself. Send
    them to PA for a buddy of mine down there.
    Have this though. You got one of these?

    2005 Topps Gallery GG-NG "Gallo's Gallery" Books $8

    Scott
    Affirmative.Thanks for thinking of me. What would life be without cards for "old bucks" like us.? But I still work!!!!!!!!!

    Need ANY Manny base?

  11. #10

    mike1943golf

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1943golf
    Affirmative.Thanks for thinking of me. What would life be without cards for "old bucks" like us.? But I still work!!!!!!!!!

    Need ANY Manny base?
    Mike, You can do me a big favor. Make yourself a note to remember me
    for any and all (dups. included) of this new Topps Milestones that's coming out in February. Manny will have a ton of cards in it. I'll never be able to do it
    by myself. Appreciate hearing from you if any of those come your way.

    Scott


    UP-DATE: Mike, looks like Milestones are not going to arrive until April now. That's the latest word on that product. Have you seen the Checklist of players yet? Blow you away.
    Scott

    How you doing on those Fleer inserts?
    Last edited by gonzofan2; 02-08-2007 at 08:17 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on