Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: bucket updated check it out

     
  1. #1

    bucket updated check it out

    Some are NFTs but I'll i wanted to show my collection.

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by madweasel
    hamels, kemp - check my site please
    intersted in the following

    2003 Donruss Champions TONY GWYNN #'d 15
    2001 Team Topps Legends JIM PALMER
    2004 Donruss Classics NOLAN RYAN (legend) #'d 50
    2003 Topps Pristine ALEX RODRIGUEZ bat #'d 1000 ("popular demand")
    2003 Playoff Portraits ALEX RODRIGUEZ white jersey #'d 25

  5. #4
    could do both of the arods towards the hamels or as part of a deal towards the kemp, but most of my vet/hof stuff is pending right now. -dan

  6. #5
    I could use some of these: Check my site under my user name for cards of interest. Thanks.

    Verlander Pristine Auto
    Fielder Auto
    2002 Bowman Chromes, All of them

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by griffsdad2430
    I could use some of these: Check my site under my user name for cards of interest. Thanks.

    Verlander Pristine Auto
    Fielder Auto
    2002 Bowman Chromes, All of them
    u have any AROD stuff?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by madweasel
    could do both of the arods towards the hamels or as part of a deal towards the kemp, but most of my vet/hof stuff is pending right now. -dan

    k, thanks.

  9. #8

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyterex
    u have any AROD stuff?
    Yes, I have quite a few nice A-Rod rookies, and game used. Here is what I have:

    Alex Rodriguez 2001 SPx "Winning Materials" Game Bat/Jersey

    Alex Rodriguez 2001 Upper Deck "All-Star Heroes" Game Bat #'d 118/1998

    Alex Rodriguez 2001 Upper Deck Gold Glove "Slugger's Choice" Batting Glove(2 Color)

    Alex Rodriguez 2002 Fleer Platinum "Clubhouse Collection" Game Used Base/Jersey

    Alex Rodriguez 2006 Topps Turkey Red Jersey

    Alex Rodriguez/Jose Cruz Jr. 1998 Finest "Mystery Finest" #M10

    Alex Rodriguez 2004 Topps Cracker Jack #17 (SP)

    Alex Rodriguez 2004 Topps Cracker Jack #3 (SP) "Mini Sticker" Parallel

    Alex Rodriguez 1994 Action Packed #1 (RC)

    Alex Rodriguez 1994 Collector's Choice #647 (RC) (x5)

    Alex Rodriguez 1994 SP "Holoview" (RC)

    Alex Rodriguez 1994 Upper Deck #24 (RC)

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by griffsdad2430
    Yes, I have quite a few nice A-Rod rookies, and game used. Here is what I have:

    Alex Rodriguez 2001 SPx "Winning Materials" Game Bat/Jersey

    Alex Rodriguez 2001 Upper Deck "All-Star Heroes" Game Bat #'d 118/1998

    Alex Rodriguez 2001 Upper Deck Gold Glove "Slugger's Choice" Batting Glove(2 Color)

    Alex Rodriguez 2002 Fleer Platinum "Clubhouse Collection" Game Used Base/Jersey

    Alex Rodriguez 2006 Topps Turkey Red Jersey

    Alex Rodriguez/Jose Cruz Jr. 1998 Finest "Mystery Finest" #M10

    Alex Rodriguez 2004 Topps Cracker Jack #17 (SP)

    Alex Rodriguez 2004 Topps Cracker Jack #3 (SP) "Mini Sticker" Parallel

    Alex Rodriguez 1994 Action Packed #1 (RC)

    Alex Rodriguez 1994 Collector's Choice #647 (RC) (x5)

    Alex Rodriguez 1994 SP "Holoview" (RC)

    Alex Rodriguez 1994 Upper Deck #24 (RC)
    i knew u woould, :new_uklia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on