Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Basketball Card Experts in here?

Hey guys was looking at some cards on ebay and cant really tell from afar if they are n e good...maybe you can enlighten me......How much would be a good price to buy them?

2. Kronozio
    u r right can't tell who they are. I would say more than $1 each is too much. Like $.25 each and you might get a deal.

Ray Allen game used, Jason Terry college auto, Martell Webster rookie auto (I think it's him anyway), Al Harrington game used, Vince Carter game used, Luol Deng (I think) game used, Pau Gasol game used, Andre Miller college auto, Viktor Khryapa auto

Most of these in the first pic are stars and unlisted stars/semistars. Personally, if I had $ right now, I'd pay over $1 per card - not a bad lot at all

Second pic is harder to tell - I see a lot of college autos from 1999 Collector's Edge, and a few scattered GU

Some names I can make out: Aleksandar Radojevic college auto, Scott Padgett college auto, Trajan Langdon college auto, Kenny Thomas college auto, School Ties NBA insert with Mutombo, Mourning (GU swatch), and Iverson (Georgetown), Drew Gooden Cavs GU, Mike Sweetney RC auto, Steve Blake RC auto, JRich (?) auto

3rd pic - Scottie Pippen GU ball, David Wesley (?) GU, Samuel Dalembert (?) GU, Donyell Marshall (?) GU, School Ties Van Horn / Andre Miller (GU), Tim Thomas college auto, Andrei Kirilenko GU, Antoine Walker GU ball, Darius Miles (?) auto

i'd pay under 20 for the lot.. only a handful of nice cards in there, and of those very few are really tradeable/sellable

Thanks for the feedback guys...winning this item at $14 so far......i forgot to add this pic too...also comes with the deal....is there n e thing decent in it?

My bad...u cant see much in that small 1...i meant this one......

Hi Ricky_T I think 14 is a great deal for that, your getting a lot of autos and GU. But the only bad thing is a lot of the autos are not NBA ones, like the rookie rage.. but if your ok with that, then your getting a good deal. Good luck!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast