Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders-Vikings-

Raiders-Vikings-

i am looking for raiders and vikings i really collect tim brown and cris carter i want even base id o not have and i would love to find other team collectors and trade base/inserts/rookies for base/inserts/rookies let me know what you have thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have a good chunk of Vikings, and I think there may be some Carters in that group. The few Raiders I have (no Tim Browns) are promised to someone outside this group. I can compile a Vikings lot, dating back as far as 1995, in exchange for some 2006 RCs (Fleer, Score, Topps). LMK.

Need any of these? I also have some cards from the 90's of Vikings and Raiders. Thanks, BC26

TIM BROWN
    95 proline classic grand gainers G7
    93 stadium club 46
    91 proset 40
    92 topps 612
    91 upper deck 294

CHRIS CARTER
    95 proline classic 203

Quote Originally Posted by BC26
    Need any of these? I also have some cards from the 90's of Vikings and Raiders. Thanks, BC26

TIM BROWN
    95 proline classic grand gainers G7
    93 stadium club 46
    91 proset 40
    92 topps 612
    91 upper deck 294

CHRIS CARTER
    95 proline classic 203
    95 proline classic grand gainers G7 only need that tim brown and have that carter but could use all your base stuff you have what you need in return?

looking for the players in my sig, jamie mueller (buffalo bills - 90's), ronnie brown, jason taylor, 2000-present kc chiefs, world series championship starters (see my site for more details), pro football HOFer's I don't already have, and possibly current miami dolphins.
    Let me know what you got. Thanks, BC26

hey bud sorry for the long response but i thought i had that one incomeing and idid so i already have it but thanks anyway

ANYONE ELSE GOT SOME STUFF?

I collated my Vikings cards on Monday. 80 cards in all. 1 Cris Carter (from Fleer Tradition '01), a couple of RCs from this year, and a bunch of Daunte Culpepper cards. Need 2006 football (Topps, Fleer, Score) in return.

Quote Originally Posted by REGGIETHEMAN
    looking for TB Bucs...any
    i have alot of bucs i got commons/rookies/inserts/autos/jerseys

what do you have for raiders?

thanks

kordaisdad-can you use an spx michael huf jersey ora bowman sterling michael huff jersey rc? I also have some tarvaris jackson rcs. lmk
    thanks,
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast