New Want...WTTF Brandon Marshall

hey guys,

a good buddy of mine is a broncos fan so I want to try and get him some nice marshall stuff. Only trading right now, but lmk what you have and check my bucket for what you need. thanks for your time.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Hey man, I have a Marshall Absolute RPM on my bucket. I REALLY REALLY need you Chad Jackson HP Quad/Auto. Is there anything on my bucket I can add to the Marshall? Thanks alot!!!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by detroitfan
    Hey man, I have a Marshall Absolute RPM on my bucket. I REALLY REALLY need you Chad Jackson HP Quad/Auto. Is there anything on my bucket I can add to the Marshall? Thanks alot!!!

Jeff

I haven't checked bv but could you throw in your lundy prestige xtra points? lmk. thanks for replying.

I have two 2006 Topps Brandon Marshall Special Edition Rookies, if you are interested in them, they book at $3 each. LMK. Would be looking for Cowboys rookies in return, Bobby Carpenter, Skyler Green, Jason Witten, Marion Barber and Julius Jones. Thanks!

I can do that. I can send Tuesday (PO closed on Monday). LMK and I'll post it up. Thanks!!

Jeff

Hey!!! Not Much But Have this RC..

06 UD "Star Rookie" #246 Brandon Marshall

LMK if ya could use it.. I would be Looking for RC's or Inserts of Peyton & Eli Manning OR Newer/Tradeable Inserts to use as Tradebait....

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!

detroit fan - sounds good. Write it up and I can send tuesday as well. thanks

Trains and berwind - I appreciate the post but my buddy has both of those. I do appreciate it though. Thanks