Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTTF Steelers Current and Former

*Looking for current players and former players that retired as a Steeler.
    *Want numbered, GU, auto's and HI BV base RC's.

*Current players of high interest: BigBen, Willie Parker, Hines Ward, Heath Miller, Alan Faneca, Joey Porter, Troy Polamalu, Bryant McFadden

*Former players of high interest: Jerome Bettis, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, Franco Harris, John Stallworth, Jack Lambert, Mean Joe Green, Donnie Shell, Ernie Stautner, Mel Blount, LC Greenwood, Jack Ham, Dick Hoak, Dermontti Dawson, Merril Hoge, Mike Mularkey

*Not interested in: Kordell Stewart, Plaxico Burress or Antwaan Randle El

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i've got some stuff i could move. some polamalu rc's, heath miller rc's and autos, bettis gu as well as some 06 rc stuff.
    i'm interested in your jackie smith auto and maybe some other stuff.

Hey, I'm very interested in the Tomlinson Honors RC Jersey card BV $50. Any interest in this:

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m...FavrePC023.jpg

BV is $100. If you're interested what do you have for Favre or Marino stuff to put with the Tomlinson? LMK Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by gretzky99
    i've got some stuff i could move. some polamalu rc's, heath miller rc's and autos, bettis gu as well as some 06 rc stuff.
    i'm interested in your jackie smith auto and maybe some other stuff.
    I will take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by mindcrime1981
    Hey, I'm very interested in the Tomlinson Honors RC Jersey card BV $50. Any interest in this:

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m...FavrePC023.jpg

BV is $100. If you're interested what do you have for Favre or Marino stuff to put with the Tomlinson? LMK Thanx
    I won't trade the LT at $50 BV. His cards are going thru the roof right now and mine is a 3 color number patch, most of them are a single color.

BTW I like the name....Queensryche right?

What BV are you putting on it? I won't give the Favre/Ben for it. I figured you'd put it higher than $50, which is fine, just would like to get something with it for the Favre/Ben. And yes, it is Queensryche. Ask Gretzky99 about them. He'll tell you some cool stories about the band.

gretzky99 I want it all j/k

Here is what I am interested in:
    Hines Ward 03 Absolute Leather & Laces
    Polamalu Finest RC
    Heath Miller Finest Xfractor RC
    Heath Miller Chrome RC (maybe, I have to check and see if I have it)
    Casey Hampton Press Pass auto
    Jerome Bettis Impressions auto
    Heath miller Sweet Spot auto

LMk what we can work out. D

Quote Originally Posted by mindcrime1981
    What BV are you putting on it? I won't give the Favre/Ben for it. I figured you'd put it higher than $50, which is fine, just would like to get something with it for the Favre/Ben. And yes, it is Queensryche. Ask Gretzky99 about them. He'll tell you some cool stories about the band.
    I have some Favre stuff but most of it is from the late 90's. I have them all together in one scan in my bucket. The best of the Favre's is a Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems that I think books around $60-$65.

I am not sure how much I would need in trade. Single color versions are selling for $29-$39 dlvd.

How about the Favre Metal Gems & Tomlinson for the Favre/Ben &
    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m...decards051.jpg
    Not the greatest pic, but it's 01 Fleer Legacy Bv $25. I'll also give you a 2005 Topps Chrome Refractor Heath Miller RC BV $25 for the Favre Metal Gems & Tomlinson. LMK. Thanx

the steelers pc stuff isn't for trade. but these are plus others...
    Polamalu Finest RC
    Heath Miller Finest Xfractor RC
    Heath Miller Chrome RC (maybe, I have to check and see if I have it)

plus
    Heath Miller
    05 Press Pass Auto $50
    05 Absolute Spectrum Auto /249 $50
    05 Ultimate Auto /225 * $80
    05 Finest X-Fractor /250
    05 Reflections /299
    05 Bowman Chrome

Troy Polamalu
    03 Upper Deck Ovation
    03 UD Patch Collection

Hines Ward
    05 Leaf Limited Round by Round Dual jsy / Owens /75 $40+

i need the jackie smith auto and might have some interest in the c.henry auto. what does the smith book for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast