Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Looking for Shaun Alexander RC's

Hey all,
    I'm looking for Shaun Alexander and I would really like to find an auto RC of Alexander if at all possible. Check my photobucket and let me know what you like, also I might buy if the price is right.

Thanks and lets get to trading!

Zach

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    are you only looking for his rc's and an auto rc? I have a bunch of base at home I could get you a list if needed.

Thanks,
    J.

Yeah,
    I'm really only looking for his RC's and Auto RC's but I would like any of his newer Auto's aswell.

Thanks Zach

have a few on my bucket. need the rollie fingers patch, and the tony gwynn jumbo jersey. lmk

Quote Originally Posted by renidadawg
    have a few on my bucket. need the rollie fingers patch, and the tony gwynn jumbo jersey. lmk
    I have a three of the same coming in already. Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by sch1tz0fr3nik
    Zach u going with Alexander now too?
    Ummm, if i can get some in trade then yes, hahaha. I know, I know I collect too many different players.

Ahh makes sense...he is finally back in his MVP shape...Get on Yahoo, u always forget to

alexander

Quote Originally Posted by DonMaynard
    Hey all,
    I'm looking for Shaun Alexander and I would really like to find an auto RC of Alexander if at all possible. Check my photobucket and let me know what you like, also I might buy if the price is right.

Thanks and lets get to trading!

Zach
    check my bucket I have some RCs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast