Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Updated 3 Sport Trade-List!

     
  1. #1

    Updated 3 Sport Trade-List!

    Autos
    05 Zenith Brian Roberts/250
    05 Reflections Antrel Rolle Rc
    06 UD Update Ryan Freel
    97 Scoreboard Derek Fisher
    97 Best Mark Kotsay Rc
    06 Sweet Spot Brian Myrow Rc/275
    02 Select Luke Hudson Rc
    04 Leaf Angel Guzman Rc
    04 LCM Ryan Meaux Rc/100
    04 Spx Jimmy Serrano Auto/Jsy/799 Rc
    06 Bowman Heritage Brian Bogusevic
    03-04 Black Diamond Paul Pierce
    06 Spx Vernon Davis Auto/Jsy/Rc/1650
    99 Just Bubba Crosby (on card)
    05 Fan Favorites Gary Gaetti (on card)

    GU
    04 Crown Royale Joe Thornton/630
    04 Crown Royale Ryan Miller/250
    02 Topps Chrome Battery Mates Glavine/Lopez Refractor
    06 Prestige Jake Delhomme
    02-03 UD Game-Plan Karl Malone
    02 E-x Drew Henson Cleat 2 clr (Nike Check Mark Bottom!!) HTG
    02-03 UD Court Quality Patrick Ewing 2 Clr/250
    04 Reflections Jeff Kent
    03 Sweet Spot Jose Canseco
    06 GG Deion Branch/100
    06 Legendary Cuts Rocky Colavito Bat/225
    06 UD XL Mem. Kurt Warner Quad Jsy
    06 Legendary Cuts Willie McCovey
    02 R&S David Garrard 2 Clr Patch Rc/650
    06 Turkey Red Rey Lewis Jsy
    04 UD Peak Performers Miguel Tejada Jsy
    02 Ovation Swatches Darin Erstad Jsy
    04 Leather & Lumber Robin Yount Jsy/250
    02 Ovation Swatches Eric Chavez Jsy
    04 R-Class Tom Glavine Jsy
    02 Ovation Lead Performers Luis Gonzalez Jsy


    1/1
    05 DP&P Drew Henson Black Printing Plate


    Incoming***
    2006 Sp Authentic Craig Biggio By The Letters Letterman Auto/110
    2003 Donruss Sig Series Inkredible Three Zito/Hudson/Mulder Trip Auto/50

    leave a list or site
    Last edited by bravesfan09; 01-13-2007 at 07:47 PM.

  2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    Kinda like the Harden. What's the BV? I have a few new Chipper GUs incoming, I can get you a list if you might be interested.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by aekdb535
    Kinda like the Harden. What's the BV? I have a few new Chipper GUs incoming, I can get you a list if you might be interested.

    Harden Sweet Spot Auto bv 20

  5. #4
    Have these incoming, lmk if any interest.

    2001 SPX Triple GU of Andruw Jones, Chipper Jones, Rafael Furcal ($15)
    2002 Stadium Club World Champions Chipper Jones GU ($25)
    2002 ud authentics retro star rookie jerseys Chipper Jones #SR-CJ ($15)
    2003 leaf home and away materials (home jsy) Chipper Jones 172/250 ($15)

    you can also check out my PC site for more Braves stuff. www.freewebs.com/aekdb171

  6. #5
    my site is in my sig check it to see if u like anythign

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by aekdb535
    Have these incoming, lmk if any interest.

    2001 SPX Triple GU of Andruw Jones, Chipper Jones, Rafael Furcal ($15)
    2002 Stadium Club World Champions Chipper Jones GU ($25)
    2002 ud authentics retro star rookie jerseys Chipper Jones #SR-CJ ($15)
    2003 leaf home and away materials (home jsy) Chipper Jones 172/250 ($15)

    you can also check out my PC site for more Braves stuff. www.freewebs.com/aekdb171

    could do it for this
    2004 Playoff Honors "Players Collection Jersey Platinum" Chipper Jones #17...Jersey...#23/25...($20)

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Livin4God24seven
    my site is in my sig check it to see if u like anythign

    bonderman auto

  9. #8

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Livin4God24seven
    im not sure what it books 15 20 25

    wat of mine do u like

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfan09
    could do it for this
    2004 Playoff Honors "Players Collection Jersey Platinum" Chipper Jones #17...Jersey...#23/25...($20)
    Sorry, not looking to move that particular card at this time

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on