Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Auto I can get for $40

Best Auto I can get for $40

Whats the best Auto I can get for $40 Cash?

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    dude you still owe me a shawn bowman 05 bowman chrome auto. i bought it from you a year ago for 7$ and you said you had a hard time sending because of baseball practice....

Dude I thought I sent it to you cause I got rid of that along time ago. I know I sent it to you

well it never made it into my mailbox so im not sure hwat you want to do about it

That sucks... I thought that deal was done cause I very well remember sending it... I know this might sound a little nosey.. But why are you just now bringing it up cause I mean do you know how long ago that was I mean thats over a year ago. But Idk what to do about it its been so long ago since it happened.

to be honest this is the first time ive seen you around since then

WOW that is WOW... I have been on here alot since then.. Like I said I really don't know what to do from something that was almost 2 years ago.

well since you didnt answer my emails or pm's i suggest now would be a good time for a refund. and i wouldnt say youve been on here alot... you have 391 posts in almost 2 years... id say its pretty easy not to see you aournd on here

I'm sorry i'm not giving you anything after it has been two years... You should of said something sooner than now cause why should i have to wait till after two years to do something. You should learn to speak up sooner. Deal is Closed and has been closed for sometime. I hope you learn from this. Cause like I said I sent it and it shouldn't be my fault for something I sent that you never got. By the way last year I replied about getting my Verlanderd back I sent to you and you never replied to me so why should of I even bothered to talk to you about this.

jaybiddy--just a heads up, this "kid" gave me a runaround on beckett for months before he sent out the cards.....and by the way, he sent 2 autographs to me in a reguler white envelope...really surprised they made it to me. Probably waited like 2-3 months like he did me only yours never made it in the plain old white envelope...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast