Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Superbowl Predictions? Thoughts?

I have a good hunch who is going...

id like to hear your thoughts...

Im guessing.. 1st pick would be... Chargers Vs Saints

Nasty nasty game.. tomlinson, rivers... vs bush, colston oh boy

2nd Choice.. Chargers vs Bears

what do you think?

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Call me bias but i am serious:

Eagles 10 vs Chargers 35
    Pretty much a blowout with LT running the ball all day long and jeff garcia gets a 50+ yard hook up with reggie brown for the only philly touchdown.

Ill stick by my early early year prediction with Ravens beating the Bears in the Superbowl. Id guess 17-13.

I think the Saints over the Ravens in a interesting superbowl, but I think the Saints win it 31-24. That's just my opinion though.

Hey!!! It's Gonna be the Colts & Bears in the Superbowl.... This is the Year for MY COLTS!!!! LOL

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!

Ravens vs. Saints with Saints winning 31 - 14. I would have picked the Colts before there run defense failed them miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Ill stick by my early early year prediction with Ravens beating the Bears in the Superbowl. Id guess 17-13.
    I was also thinking it would be Bears vs. Ravens, but it will be a more dramatic end. Bears are up by a field goal and the Ravens have the ball after the 2 minute warning on their own 20. They get into field goal range with a chance to tie with the clock at 4 seconds. Stover misses and the Bears take it. :)

I will say the either the Chargers and the N.O. or the Chargers and Bears, either way I believe the Chargers win this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast