Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Large Football lot

Large Football lot

Hey guys I am very unfamiliar with football cards and I recieved a Box of

2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity and a Box of 2006 Topps

I am looking to sell all the cars I recieved as a lot for $25

The lot includes Rookie Auto Jersey /99, Numbered Jersey, Around 5-6 Numbered Rookies and Stars (Maybe more) and a bucnh of regular rookies. I really have NO idea the names of the players and I dont have a list. PLMK if you are interested.

You are going to have to list them (at least the hits) if you want to sell tehm here. What you are proposing is defined as a grab bag, and is against the site rules to sell here.

How can you have no idea of the names of the players?? If you got the cards from a box the player names are printed on the cards. It'll be a lot easier to sell if you listed the cards, it may be a great deal. Also like craigerman pointed out grab bags are not allowed.

[flamesuiton]Let the dude (or dudette) reply before calling him a scam artist.[/flamesuitoff]

Quote Originally Posted by Craigerman
    Wow...lots of posts reeking of scam tonight.
    Boy you sure like to just jump on anybody and everybody, he happens to be a friend of mine from CTF and has over 240+ feedback with 0 negative. You need to not judge people unless you actually know them.

Are there any Delanie Walker cards in the batch? PLMK and thanks.

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Chris Brown, Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor & Geno Smith Auto's, multi color patches & 1/1's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Broncos Fan
    Boy you sure like to just jump on anybody and everybody, he happens to be a friend of mine from CTF and has over 240+ feedback with 0 negative. You need to not judge people unless you actually know them.
    Okay, if he's a regular CTF poster, he should DEFINETLY know better. Come on man, you don't just look for an offer on a box of cards and not name who is in it. That's not kosher.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiam0nd66
    Are there any Delanie Walker cards in the batch? PLMK and thanks.

Peace~
    Rima
    Ghost Hunters one of my favorite shows....

Quote Originally Posted by Craigerman
    Okay, if he's a regular CTF poster, he should DEFINETLY know better. Come on man, you don't just look for an offer on a box of cards and not name who is in it. That's not kosher.
    Why not I see lots of people do it and I even see people do it who have over 50+ feedback on this site, just because you may not agree with what other people do does not make it right to call them a scam artist. Out of all the sites I trade on this one is by far the worse, because nobody can be civil. This hobby is supposed to be fun and there are just certain kinds of people who just make it not fun to collect or trade on this site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast