Thread: 06-07 rookie debut

06-07 rookie debut

im going to get a box in a couple weeks. tell me the pros/cons. any1 who has busted this plz tell me what u got. i no this isn't that great of a box but im preety excited. i dont know either 2 sell it or to c what i get and sell that.! lmk! thanks

I haven't busted a box, but I have bought 1 pack (yes only 1) of 06-07 UD Rookie Debut at my local hobby shop, and I pulled a UD Rookie Debut INK RC Auto of Daniel Gibson! I was extremely happy w/ my pulls. The base are pretty nice too. I considered going for the set, but then decided not to, because I needed to improve my player pcs a little bit. I hope that helps a little. Thanks.

BTW, this needs to be moved to Basketball Card Talk...

o sry abut the card talk. idk to sell it 4 around 3-040 or bust it. ya im almost done with the set, idk need more help. thanks sunsfan!

Quote Originally Posted by champ24
    o sry abut the card talk. idk to sell it 4 around 3-040 or bust it. ya im almost done with the set, idk need more help. thanks sunsfan!
    Np. I just was hoping a mod or someone could move it. Also, that's a good set to complete and work on. I have always liked the UD base cards like Hardcourt, Rookie Debut, Ovation, and Sweet Shot. Even though it costs quite a bit for just a few hits I always enjoy their base. (besides the plain UD ones, but they are ok I guess.)

If i complete the set how much do think it will be (without rc's)

According to my JAN./FEB. 2007 Beckett Basketball Card Plus the 2006-07 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Comp. Set w/ out SPs (just the 100 base cards) has a BV of $30.00

If you decide to complete the entire set including the rcs the BV of the set would be $80. Good luck with the rest of your set.

i would say stay away, but i guess it's too late for that

it's a product whose selling point is rookies... and upper deck didn't sign the "best" rookies this year.. so you end up with brandon roy and randy foye as your biggest hits

and there arent really any non-rookie hits, other than a short-printed jordan GU jersey

ya so is bowman-"home of the Rookie card so." but this is a gift for me. there is not a big chance of making some $ unless i get a ud black and thats like 1/1000000000000000000000 cases. If i getr a bad break i atleast hope 2 get some cards 4 my Pc and complete the set. That jordan jersey would be nice. or a dual jordan/james # auto jersey. haha. ya right.