Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for DARKO MILICIC and RON ARTEST

looking for anything of DARKO MILICIC and RON ARTEST i dont have, including base

Can buy or trade, my trade list is here https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=272371

Please let me know what you have, cheers!

Edit: Also after ADAM MORRISON cards aswel!

2. Kronozio
    I have 4 1/1s of Artest on their way to me

==> j10_kob@hotmail.com

thnaks

Which 1/1's are they? and how much would u be wanting for them?

got a few new artest rcs have any of the guys im looking for.Haven't talked to you in a while as well.Where have you been?the rookies are in my bucket.

Yeh havent been on much lately, busy with Work and Kids and stuff...plus im sort of backing off collecting a bit :) Just trying to increase PC stuff LOL...

99-00 Bowmans Best Ron Artest #116 <-- need that 1, i probably have most of your 06/07 Ultra needs, will go thru my box and send u a pm when i work out what i have that u need! :)

ok so thats why I haven't seen you around.Got any wade,lebron,gordon or paul I now i might be sounding picky but I'd like a nice low end pc rookie rather than set needs.got any dups of wade in your collection?

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy17
    ok so thats why I haven't seen you around.Got any wade,lebron,gordon or paul I now i might be sounding picky but I'd like a nice low end pc rookie rather than set needs.got any dups of wade in your collection?
    Only thing i have is a Gordon R-Class RC...no Paul, wade or lebron apart from base

Got an auto in my bucket, lmk if you can use it and if yes I'll take a peek at your site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast