Thread: LF Shaun Alexander RC's

Wink LF Shaun Alexander RC's

Looking for Shaun Alexander RC cards, check my photobucket and let me know what you like. Also let me know what you have. Lets do some trading!

Zach

I never thought Id say this.. But Im interested in your Tatum Bell and Terrell Suggs jersey cards.. Both are from 06 Topps DP&P Upperclassmen set.

I have two different Alexander RC cards both are from 00 Metal.. The regular and emerald versions.... LMK if your intersted and I might have a little somethin else to help ya out.

Jay

Prophet--I'm sure that we can work something out seeing as i need both of the metal RC's

Zach

Zach,

If you see a little something on my bucket please let me know.. I could dig up a few things hasslebeck for you as well to throw in for those jersey cards.

Thanks
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by pr0phet
    Zach,

If you see a little something on my bucket please let me know.. I could dig up a few things hasslebeck for you as well to throw in for those jersey cards.

Thanks
    Jay
    Only thing that I saw was the Chad Greenway jersey from topps, but I think that it books for to much, lmk

Zach

I'm going for a few hours, I will get back to everyone tonight.

Zach

Hey Zach,

Im going to have a nice list of Alexander stuff to talk to you about for sure..

Jay

Have these for trade-
    SHAUN ALEXANDER-
    Coll Edge EG #81
    Dominion # 216
    Fleer Tradition # 331
    Pacific # 401
    Pacific Paramount # 217
    Press Pass # 16
    Skybox # 221
    Stadium Club # 170
    Topps Gold Label-Holiday Match Ups # C3 w/ A Smith