Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Jaguars Autos

Looking for Jaguars Autos

LMK What you have. Need Matt Jones, Marcus Stroud and Mark Brunell Autos in Jags uniform only. All Maurice Drews and Marcedes Lewis that I can get. Please look at my buckett and LMK.

hey not sure if ud want this, because i dont, chad owens and labrandon toefield autos, in my bucket underneath football autos and they are both rookies also, will sell or trade for cheap!

I could use the Toefield. I can't buy right now as I just bought 3 boxes of SPA. LMK if there is anything you would like for it. I do have a Devin Hester Playoff Proof #/250. Not auto'd.

How much on the Chad SPA? I have a couple very nice Reggie Williams, Stroud Sage auto/rc, Brunell Excaliber auto/helmet

Quote Originally Posted by linksmaker
    How much on the Chad SPA? I have a couple very nice Reggie Williams, Stroud Sage auto/rc, Brunell Excaliber auto/helmet
    I'm guessing around $100. LMK what you think.

also like the chad spa lmk if you dont deal with links. thanks
    john

Quote Originally Posted by linksmaker
    anything you see you want?
    Like the Reggie Contenders. Is the Brunell a card or real helmet. I didn't see a scan of it. Also what is the BV of the Brunell?

Quote Originally Posted by StainLss
    also like the chad spa lmk if you dont deal with links. thanks
    john
    Do you have any Jaguars Autos?

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast