Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Photobucket updated .....PC as well

I just finished updating the FB side of my Photobucket. This is not a complete inventory but most of the highlight though. For a complete list check out the Freewebs link below. Now for the PC .... I will be looking for similar items in return so please don't offer any junk. Also be aware there are some PC items that I will not be trading unless its a blow me away offer.

Thanks, Joe

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

I guess I'll just assume you want the single auto then. What non Press Pass/Sage autos do you have around that value??

can you just check my bucket? i have a few around that value on there.

I can use the following:

D.J. Hackett Leaf R&S Auto /150
    Jerricho Cotchery Signs of the Future Auto
    Jerricho Cotchery UD Pro Sigs Auto
    Jerricho Cotchery Leaf R&S Auto /150

I still have the Courtney Roby Playoff Contenders Preview Ticket Auto /25 if your interested in that. Check my site and lmk if you see anything else you need. I am also open to buying if you want to sell the Hackett auto.

Sean

im interested in the carnell williams jersey auto....LMK what you are looking for

Seanathan297 - Looks like one fell through the cracks. THe Hackett was traded. What was your TV or BV on the Roby??

jdio13 - Shoot me a trade list and I'll be happy to take a look. THanks, Joe

fontaine - We're are talking on AIM right now. Thanks

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast