Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devin Hester FT/FS

Devin Hester FT/FS

Some trades fell threw and still have this card. Im looking to sell this card more than i want to trade this card because the bv is a lot lower than the sell value. If you are looking to buy, please MAKE ME AN OFFER. if you are looking to trade, please list me ONLY the cards that you are willing to trade for it. Scan is in my bucket

collecting hester and need that card, help me out what do u need, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Redskins Fan 4
    collecting hester and need that card, help me out what do u need, thanks!
    didnt see any cards that im interested in from your photobucket. are you interested in buying. if so, make me an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Redskins Fan 4
    what r u interested in, and what is the bv?
    bv is $25 and sells from $25-30. lmk

u cant go any lower than 25 and u sure u dont like anything i have what team or player do u want?

i can pay some but dont really want to pay 30 dollars, so please look and see if u want anything, and if not what cards do u want so i can get some price to get lowered thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast