Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

See Oaktownraiders84's Items on eBay

All Michael Huff Cards WANTED. Will trade in your Favor for Rare ones.

I need EVERYTHING you got of Michael Huff.
    If you have anything PLEZSE check my site befor you post and let me know if i got anything you would trade it for.

I do not buy so if i dont have anything you like. Please do not post as it will just confuse me...lol...Thanks

Night BUMP

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kordaismom's Items on eBay

ok you know i collect raiders but i have a 2006 absolute marks of fame michael huff jersey/auto...if you propose me a trade with raiders stuff and its an ubeliveable trade...i will trade it to you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See c_hawkfan's Items on eBay

Watch out for this guy

I traded with this guy-Oaktownraiders84-back on December 11th and 13th. As of January 17th, I still have no cards....just be careful of this guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oaktown - I still have those two Huff cards for you ... the Bowman and the Heritage rc's. Just PM me your address and I'll send them to you for no charge.

C hawkfan - you should put the trade in dispute, sometimes things happen and packages get lost in the mail. I made a trade with this guy when he first started here and he treated me right, no problems at all.

Hey Jermz~Thanks man. I sent his cards. They must have got lost or something like that. I have told the mod's that im checking with the PO and if something is wronge i would send his cards back. I just have to get a chance to go to the PO. (haveing car troubles) but im workeing on resolveing this matter. Just through the mods not with him because he has sent me more then 1 rude email.

SCF Rewards
    Country

my cards on your website?

if you shipped my cards, why are they posted on your website and still available for trading?

Because man. I told you i had doubles and triples and quads of the trufant autographs. I use to collect him and i have STACKS of his autographs and stuff. The cards on my site are not the ones i traded you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, then why don't you just send some similar trufant replacement auto's? If by some miracle the original cards show up, i will ship them back to you.